megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
ICSTOR sounds like he has ADHD...in the real world, "I got bored and gave up" is generally not a viable approach to professional projects(if you're getting paid for it, it's a professional project).

Reactions: Q Who

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
By the Goddess! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

His patrons want the guy who is dragging one game for close to a year to work on two games at the same time? Seriously what is wrong with them? :FacePalm::FacePalm:
The Fans of Milfy City are offered 2 choices in his vote... either get an unsatisfying ending in 2 Updates or allow him to work on 2 titles in hope that eventually they'll get more Milfy City along the "original" "concept"... it's really not surprising that the vote goes the way it does... if anything I am surprised to see the other option to get that many votes.
To be precise... I don't think working on 2 titles will change anything on his attitude and work ethic, but I can see the reason why the vote goes the way it does

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
ICSTOR sounds like he has ADHD...in the real world, "I got bored and gave up" is generally not a viable approach to professional projects(if you're getting paid for it, it's a professional project).
He really sounds like someone who gives up easily, but thats not really ADHD lol. He's just superficial and easily boring. ICSTOR the type of dude to leave his wife midsex to go sleep because he's burnout.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I would assume that the "original plan" was to wrap up with version 1.0 or perhaps 1.1/1.2 with "bonus content". That would be 4 (or maybe 5-6) updates, vs 2 under his current plan. Have there been any previews for his new game project?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It'll be a huge change. You'll now be getting half the material in twice the time!
attitude and work ethic is not a measurement for ammount of content though... while I agree with you that it's unlikely that we'll see any significant Updates for Milfy City in a long time to come.
this trend is already visible as is so it would only be a prove of previously (and multiple times) stated facts.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
And until Patreon actually enforces a requirement for completed content you will always have people like ICSTOR who half ass everything they do, collect a lot of money because people have fucked up fetishes, and they will continue to never finish anything to a satisfactory degree. Patreon has enabled an entire generation of content creators who act like they're fulfilling a creative vision when the reality is that they're just barking to a crowd about this new tonic that will cure all that ails 'em.

Also, it's not ADHD. That's treatable. ICSTOR suffers from delusions of grandeur and a short attention span. If he wasn't extremely lucky he'd be standing behind the counter of a 7/11 drooling on the floor between customers because he's too fucking lazy to close his mouth.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also, it's not ADHD. That's treatable. ICSTOR suffers from delusions of grandeur and a short attention span. If he wasn't extremely lucky he'd be standing behind the counter of a 7/11 drooling on the floor between customers because he's too fucking lazy to close his mouth.
...wait was ICStor an American now?... cause that strangely sounds very similiar to a certain "celebrity" of theirs :sneaky: :devilish:

xoxo

Jul 4, 2017
Noooo ICSTOR :FacePalm: Just when I thought he was choosing the right path by starting smaller games he goes right back to lying to his patrons (and probably himself). He can't make 2 games at the same time. He still doesn't enjoy working on MC and this won't change by adding a second game. That's why you don't let patrons make business decisions for you, they don't know the craft or the business, they have no experience, all they hear is "you can have 1 game or 2, which one you prefer?". When you want the money but don't want the job anymore you hire new people, that's it, then you start your new project (or just relax somewhere and let other people do the work for you). I give up.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
It's official: his patreon supporters are basically crack babies that were dropped on their heads by their nodding out moms. What are they smoking? On what planet do they think they'll get an update on MC if he's working on two games? He can't even work on and finish ONE game yet they expect him to do two? This is basically simp behavior.

Worst part is we never actually got to smash Sara, no threesomes, the pregnancy route,etc. It left off at the biggest part of the story.

Last edited:

Vulcan_x

Feb 27, 2020
After reading comments for a few days, I've still come to the same conclusion on how he can turn this around. Hiring a team to help him, or hell, a project lead. Someone to give deadlines, solve problems, and encourage others to make sure the product is complete or atleast on track with updates.
Unfortunately, the initiative would have to come from the outside. Someone wanting him to hire them to help with development, not him finding people.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ElmerFudd

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Feels like a lot of people here have yet to work a job yet, there is such a thing as exhaustion caused by doing the same thing over and over again, that being said Icstor clearly lost his inspiration as far as MC goes thus the constant delays and need to move on to something else in order to stay interested in his work.

As far as the two games at once thing, the updates will have to be a lot smaller in order to take into account people liking one game over the other and to keep both titles relevant to his patreons which is something that NLT does, so it's possible.

Overall though, Icstor could use someone that can feed him ideas and suggestions other than the rambling of randoms BUT more importantly he needs to make a game that HE likes, not just what his community wants.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
why should anyone support ICSTOR and Summertime dev when you have NLT release update bi-weekly.
NLT updates are tiny compared to either of the devs you mentioned. Gameplay mostly consists of running around a static RPG MV map and maybe a handful of new renders every update, which is fine for what it is and I enjoy. But hardly comparable to a render heavy renpy game like MC or a hand drawn game like Summertime.

Reactions: throw_nws
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes