Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I like how he said nothing on the progression of 0.7!
He already did a few days ago... there will be no Version 0.7, the codeing apparently was done... and that's it... than ICStor decided to scratch the whole thing in favor of a rushed ending.
Now he claims he might be able to keep working on Mify City if he can concentrate on his brand new great idea... likely keeping the 1 Update per year for Milfy City while makeing his other short term games

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I think the Milfy City will turn into a once a year update release game, while the new game turns into the same. Maybe once every two years

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
I really don't wanna hate him or be toxic but let's face the facts. We went from "taking a break due to too much work" to "i'm having personal issues", then to "i can't keep up with release dates anymore", to finally "i just want to make a new game because i'm bored".

Once again, not trying to be toxic but i can't take devs like these serious. Sorry.

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Icstor is just insuring that $$$ keep rolling in , imagine if he posted some new renders in addtion to the poll , a week or so ago he posted a post and 600+ new Patrons parted with their cash in days following.

Reactions: P4N4

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018

View attachment 625257 View attachment 625258

(not my screenshots btw)
This is the trap! This is the false hope he's giving his Patreons...He has yet to prove himself worthy of finishing a game that is not rushed and now he's giving the prospects of continuing Milfy City whilst he works on another game. How about you actually release v0.7 before you talk utter nonsense mate? Your Patreons need to see something before you go off talking this big talk again like you can handle it...as we all know you can't Mr. "Artist"...you don't even WRITE THE STORY TOO YOUR OWN GAMES!!! Wake up people, he's a scam artist!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I never write posts like these but... This guy is basically a millionaire by now, and doesn't even work that much or at all some days and his followers (yes "followers", because you can't legally be declared sane if you defend him so much after all this shit he's pulled) are all like drug addicts and will hate you if you say something against him or them.

I'm pretty sure that NLT Media guys work for HOURS every day to deliver the content they do. There needs to be some standard held for these kinds of games, and Milfy City is definitelly not it.

I don't even like this game that much, theres tons better. It has really good renders but that's about it.

Reactions: Balthlazar

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
I really don't wanna hate him or be toxic but let's face the facts. We went from "taking a break due to too much work" to "i'm having personal issues", then to "i can't keep up with release dates anymore", to finally "i just want to make a new game because i'm bored".

Once again, not trying to be toxic but i can't take devs like these serious. Sorry.
Reminds me of Gabe who had "apartment building work" ongoing for more than a year where he barely did anything because he "couldn't sleep/work due to the noise". (This on another platform, before Patreon was a thing). Akabur also has a tendency to drag his feet from one excuse to another (reminds me of when the entire world was waiting on Princess Trainer Gold Edition, which turned out to pretty underwhelming anyway, and he kept slacking off).
Neither have bettered their work ethic, neither will ICSTOR. Working on both games will mean neither gets finished and the new game will be in an even more sorry state than MC and IS2 for example were when it inevitably will be abandoned.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
A lot of complaining that isn't going to change much here, since the decisions are made by him and his paying patrons over on his site.

It is interesting that despite all of his 'personal flaws' that the game is still hugely popular though and that accounts for over 2200 pages here. I guess he must be doing something right. :unsure: :coffee:
Fallout 76 is also pretty popular.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
so...we have a date about this game milfy 07??
With the recent poll resulting in his patrons urging him to work on Milfy City and his new game simultaneously, I wouldn't be suprised if Milfy City doesn't get an update this year.
Maybe the first version of his new game will be released in 4-6 months and Milfy City 0.7/0.9 in 7-10 months?

Reactions: P4N4 and tankdick
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes