Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
i dn't know about this seriously. Just know about "VN World" A few days. Hope he can fix attitude to his fans, especially patreon member.

Thanks for information, im sorry to hear that.
Yeah, and now he saying sorry fellas go f... yourself, i'm tired of doing nothing, i'm starting to creat a new game...this guy

• Haha
Reactions: jackkane

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017

View attachment 625257 View attachment 625258

(not my screenshots btw)
Kinda goes against what he said in his previous post: "I was thinking that taking a break again could be a solution, but to be honest I know it’s not."

But Milfy City has been on life support for a year now and if he moves on to his new game there is a chance he might actually work again. So in a cynical way, I like this simply because I had zero fate he'd deliver the two updates, finishing all content in a satisfactory way this year.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Yeah, and now he saying sorry fellas go f... yourself, i'm tired of doing nothing, i'm starting to creat a new game...this guy
I think he must finishing what he started. Not create new game. It's cleary that's hate comment on his patreon.
If he create new one of course the project of MC will be late and can't be focus. He must be know it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I like how he said nothing on the progression of 0.7!
He already did a few days ago... there will be no Version 0.7, the codeing apparently was done... and that's it... than ICStor decided to scratch the whole thing in favor of a rushed ending.
Now he claims he might be able to keep working on Mify City if he can concentrate on his brand new great idea... likely keeping the 1 Update per year for Milfy City while makeing his other short term games

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes