dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 626804
View attachment 626805

Man, Milfy city is an amazing game
It makes no sense if ICSTOR is bored or losing passion in this game

That's true,
but it's will be best game if he can improve the story, not creating a new game just yet.

Look at the empty house. There's can add more character and must be deepened the story line.
Include our new neighbour

Reactions: ChristianGrey

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I've been thinking about this recently and there would certainly be a lot of characters and plotlines left unfinished and some of them weren't even started.
  1. Macy (MC's classmate who has a crush on him)
  2. Delilah (the swimmer girl)
  3. Lily (Sara's friend)
  4. Isla and Sidra
  5. Judy
  6. Celia
  7. The gangster Principal and Cindy
  8. Aunts Liza & Yazmin
  9. Violet
Probably being foolishly hopeful here, but there are definitely ways they could incorporate some of these into the Linda and Sara storylines they say they're going to finish.

For starters, the schoolgirl characters (Lily, Macy, Delilah, Isla) could maybe be part of Sara's storyline. Not sure exactly how, but at the very least we could have a plotline involving Lily that gives a threesome with Sara, and maybe the MC could recruit Sara to help with Isla which leads to the MC getting some action with Isla and Sidra that finishes their story. I'd like to see something happen with Macy too, even if it's just a pity fuck, but she unfortunately is likely to get nothing.

For Linda, we could have something involving Judy since they're friends and she seems to have known all about Linda's desire for the MC. Judy could even play a role in ending the Celia storyline since she was encouraging the MC to do stuff with Celia. The MC could also mediate with Linda and Liza to get them back on good terms that results in the MC finally having sex with Liza either with just her or as part of a threesome with Linda or foursome with Linda and Yazmin.

To wrap things up, Zuri and Suri could come back (if you helped them) to help get rid of Bob by making him look guilty of shady business practices thus giving Linda leverage to divorce him, or the MC offers to help them now in order to get rid of Bob. Then finally, Linda, Caroline and Sara all find out about each other, are OK with it, and we get the harem ending with optional pregnancy. Maybe others could be part of the harem like Celia and Liza, but if not we could at least have pregnancy for them.

Of course, none of this is probably likely to happen, but there are ways to somewhat wrap-up some of the other characters and storylines as this right here represents the last shred of hope I can muster for this game.

Honestly that is way too complicated, ICSTOR is better of focusing on the immediate family and Judy, keep the last few updates focused on them and give us a satisfying ending. I would rather a few unfinished stories, with the main stories that are quality enough I can go back to again and again, than a rushed mess like Milf Villa.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Crazy to me that he's still getting away with the ridiculous delays.
Sadly, those delays seem to be trendy for quite some time. If his patrons are ok to throw money at him for a whole year to get 1-2 updates max (2 if they lucky:sneaky:), there's nothing we can do about it and ICSTOR won't change his tactic. U know the saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

At least he dev 5 games till now, with rushed ending ok, but that's why people still trust him to finish Milfy, eventually. Look at the ridiculous amount of cash Gumdrop makes for what ?? There's other devs who "joined" this list, but I'm not giving names. IMO, milking your patrons and coming with cheap excuses is a sign of disrespect and a middle finger to all the people who support your work. Can't make it big without the people's support bois, that's a fact :WeSmart:... but as long as patreon get their cut, there's nothing fans can do but complain and hope the updates will eventually pop up. Or they could just stop paying the dev.:p

It's a good thing new games posted here on f95 show potential and people have variety. Newcomers will eventually become the big bois and if there's competition, there's more games for the fans to choose from and hopefully less people who support the art of scamming and empty promises.(y)

Reactions: Xumeey

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
ok so i went in blind with the game at first and it seems that linda(the mom ) requires you to find her book then spy on her in the bath to progress her relationship level... problem is i put the cart before the horse by spying on her in the bathroom now all i can do related to her is watch her change in the mornings in her room and watch her with the dad as she falls asleep at night. is there a way to fix this?
Ask Bob for money until he says you should work part-time for Linda. Next time you interact with her in the morning she should take you with her to her workplace.

Reactions: JLP603
Oct 14, 2019
Guys, you don't know, what you are talking about! On the one hand, it may be really good, if he will continue milfycity storyline, making in same time the new one, BUT, on the other hand, it will make REALLY BIG PAUSES between new updates of MilfyCity. Just imagine, 0.6 update was developing for almost 7 month, SEVEN. And he focused only on MilfyCity, but from now it will be TWO GAMES, which definately will double time of developing...its not very good for MilfyCity...and i some point it would be better if icstor focus only on milfycity and make it proper ending, with last 2-3 big (really big updates).

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Probably a cultural differences thing (since I'm asian), but I find Milfy City (and many other western-made H-games) to be very superficial, like everything is a parody of real life.

Female characters are rarely depicted as modest person that are conscious about what they wear and it seems they want to seduced the MC from the get go, plus most of the times, they are either suspiciously super friendly or they are totally annoying bitches.

What's good about western game is how they established H-scenario.
And currently many of the new ones employed somekind of emotion simulation SLG elements (inhibition, horniness, etc) which makes interaction less predictable and pursuing characters is more organic (instead of just being a railroaded story-driven thing).
It makes you think how will the character react if you conquer them via romantic route vs coercion vs seduction.
Not sure if joke, or missing the fact that it is exactly as described and has jack shit to do with it being due to cultural differences.

Reactions: Mr. Harper

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, you don't know, what you are talking about! On the one hand, it may be really good, if he will continue milfycity storyline, making in same time the new one, BUT, on the other hand, it will make REALLY BIG PAUSES between new updates of MilfyCity. Just imagine, 0.6 update was developing for almost 7 month, SEVEN. And he focused only on MilfyCity, but from now it will be TWO GAMES, which definately will double time of developing...its not very good for MilfyCity...and i some point it would be better if icstor focus only on milfycity and make it proper ending, with last 2-3 big (really big updates).
Nonono, ICStor worked only for 2,5 month on 0.6 while takeing off for 10 month CLAIMING to be working.
People will hope that he'll use the 10 month of a year to work on his new title and than take the rest of the time to make content for MC.
Not saying that'll happen or even be realistic... just that it's peoples hope

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Honestly feel bad about this. I'm pretty new to the whole Adult gaming scene but from what I've seen so far from Icstor, is that he's a pretty talented dude who makes some of the best milfs but just has no follow up game and focus. I mean after playing Milfy City, I tried playing his other games and Milf Villa in particular had so much potential but it was just rushed through the gate.

He may just be doing it like a lot of people have suspected to "milk" his paying fans but I'm just generally disappointed that someone who could potentially make awesome content. Just doesn't for no other reason than "I'm bored with it" so time for a new project which I update a few times and get bored off again and make a new project, rinse and repeat.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Nonono, ICStor worked only for 2,5 month on 0.6 while takeing off for 10 month CLAIMING to be working.
People will hope that he'll use the 10 month of a year to work on his new title and than take the rest of the time to make content for MC.
Not saying that'll happen or even be realistic... just that it's peoples hope
To be fair, 2 of those months he actually claimed to be taking off.

But yeah...

Reactions: Evangelion-01

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
My biggest problem now is how long is this "drama" going too go on for until we actually see something from him? He'll probably post the results of the poll by December 2020 at this rate and will be like "Great I've decided too take Option 1 - Progress of v0.7 at 70%". I am sick of how slow he is and how slow he is to respond and react. He's in the middle of a shitstorm surrounding him and he's pacing himself like he has been for the last year...VERY SLOWLY.

We need concrete answers and responsiveness from him at this point if he wants to continue his scam...I mean game and keep his Patrons happy. Until otherwise, it's going too be more or less the same thing from him.

I don't know why people think he will change. He's genetically lazy, can't be helped. Well he can DO something about it...use that money too hire a team to take on the burden.

Ghostrider23

Apr 13, 2020
He outsmarted everyone by saying "working on two games at once, and releasing them alternatively" because we all damn well know that milf city will not be the first to release and the other game is still very early in development. Meaning milf city another 6 months for update and the new game could take forever. So he boutta rack up all that cash coming in and put abandon on milf city and never start the new game.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Im one of the fans that leaved him, i think enough is enough and im very dissapointed with him, he was at 8140 patreons or so when i leaved now he is at 6.915 so he lost around 1000 patreons... around 5000$ dollars or more.
there is a post of him apologizing, dunno what he said but certainly i will never patreon him again.

kirito123451 use saveeditonline website.
upload the save to edit in that website and look for inventory.money then put the amount you want

Last edited:

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
Im one of the fans that leaved him, i think enough is enough and im very dissapointed with him, he was at 8140 patreons or so when i leaved now he is at 6.915 so he lost around 1000 patreons... around 5000$ dollars or more.
there is a post of him apologizing, dunno what he said but certainly i will never patreon him again.

thats what i tried but i dont know what value i should change

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019

upload the save to edit in that website and look for inventory.money then put the amount you want
thanks a lot

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes