DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
This whole saga has become quite disappointing.

All I know is that there better be some [censored] Judy content when all is said and done.

Reactions: MeatClash

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I really hope he finishes this game, I've been playing Being a Dik and that's been a breath of fresh air. It would be amazing if Icstor took notes from drpinkcake.
Well he recently held a poll in which depending on the result, would either be him finishing up the game in 2-3 updates but rushed or to continue development alongside his new game. Seeing as he takes 4-7 months or longer between updates for 1 game, splitting development time between 2 would be just as bad. So people are understandably not psyched, since both choices seem kinda meh.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
hi i know this is the wrong place to ask but I was hoping for some recommendations does anyone know a game with a heroine or girl similar to the mom linda from this game where she has incest with the protagonist and makes the first move? I was also kinda thinking of the mom (i think her name was sarah) from come inside or the shy sister from picture perfect. (I figure asking here would get more views than in the game recommendation and identification thread)
link to my game recommendation thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-where-the-heroine-girl-is-super-into-you.50632/
Edit:
so far i got midnight paradise and moonlight sins being suggested

Last edited:
Reactions: vmaks

Fharmut0

Feb 28, 2020
I started with milfy city and 5 months later I can see the same 70%progress for the new update
with more than 5000 patreons
I can only say: Disgusting

This reminds me yandere simulater but as a hentai version

arms99

May 11, 2018
Well he recently held a poll in which depending on the result, would either be him finishing up the game in 2-3 updates but rushed or to continue development alongside his new game. Seeing as he takes 4-7 months or longer between updates for 1 game, splitting development time between 2 would be just as bad. So people are understandably not psyched, since both choices seem kinda meh.
Sounds like a horrible idea to have icstor working on 2 games at the same time. Very few devs can pull of working on two games simultaneously. Mrdots does a good job by releasing updates in alternating months, one month game a, next month game b. But icstor on the other hand, what is he going to do, release an update every alternating years. This year one Milfy City update, next year an update of his new game.

Last edited:

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Sounds like a horrible idea to have icstor working on 2 games at the same time. Very few devs can pull of working on two games simultaneously. Mrdots does a good job by releasing updates in alternating months, one month game a, next month game b. But icstor on the other, what is he going to do, release an update every alternating years. This year one Milfy City update, next year an update of his new game.
Yup, basically why people are pissed. Since Icstor tends to adjust his update schedule based on his mood anyway, the poll itself could wind up not mattering in the end.

Reactions: arms99

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
if can I ask,

What happens in next update guys?
after his father peek on MC bedroom and seems her wife cheating with his son self.

There's 2 choose in there, put blanked or not it will impact to story later.

Let's forget about ICSTOR update, yeaaa who knows it will be happen in this year or next years :unsure:
Lets discuss... :)

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
So the game is basically dead? Choices are hatchet job for a fast ending or drag it out for another year or 2 with even less frequent updates? Its like asking someone if they want you to shit directly in their mouth of if they want to eat it out of a bowl. both choices are shit one just takes longer.

• Haha
Reactions: Zozefs

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
So the game is basically dead? Choices are hatchet job for a fast ending or drag it out for another year or 2 with even less frequent updates? Its like asking someone if they want you to shit directly in their mouth of if they want to eat it out of a bowl. both choices are shit one just takes longer.
don't really fast ending. But it will be taking more months maybe years? (he will held a new game).
but if really in next update MC will be finish i'm really sad also dissapointed. MC must be long story, beside well look another game like A wife and mother. Not amazing graphic like MC but i like the plot story.

Truly if MC ended soon like "what is this?" and it will really happens,
just don't hope to another icstor "new game" and patreon member also must understand what must todo.

it's okay if u don't agre with my statement, it's free to talk. But i just want tell my opinion here

Sorry my bad grammar english,
not my native language.

vuikinh

May 18, 2018
Not like our complains/frustrations are ever going to reach Isctor. The guy still makes bank despite doing nothing for more than half a year. The number of patrons is dropping? Nothing a half-ass apology explaining how and why he had to scam can’t fix. Skipping both 0.7 and 0.8 to jump straight into 0.9... such an ingenious marketing move that puts Apple’s futile attempt at skipping I-phone 9 to shame. Isctor has clearly mastered the art of milking the sheeps. And his sheeps will eat up any shitty lies that he pushes out.

Reactions: Fharmut0

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
can i be honest? I am happy that you are working on a new game, Milfy City is starting to show the passing years, at the time (2 years ago) it was the Top of the Top, now it seems one of many (some have even passed it, for example Midnight paradise by Lawdlab, or NLT with Treasure Of Nadia, even if it has a different style)

ps: but are there previews of version 0.7?

(sorry my english)

libreunkraut

Apr 22, 2020
can i be honest? I am happy that you are working on a new game, Milfy City is starting to show the passing years, at the time (2 years ago) it was the Top of the Top, now it seems one of many (some have even passed it, for example Midnight paradise by Lawdlab, or NLT with Treasure Of Nadia, even if it has a different style)

(sorry my english)
Midnight Paradise still doesn't have sex with any of the main characters right.

arms99

May 11, 2018
No previews, isctor pretty much admitted that the last 4 months of supposedly working on 0.7 and 70% complete was all a lie. He hasn't actually done anything since releasing 0.6, except maybe come up with an idea for a new game since he doesn't feel motivated to work on milfy city.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
if can I ask,

What happens in next update guys?
after his father peek on MC bedroom and seems her wife cheating with his son self.

There's 2 choose in there, put blanked or not it will impact to story later.

Let's forget about ICSTOR update, yeaaa who knows it will be happen in this year or next years :unsure:
Lets discuss... :)
well, as far as i know, the only choice - until now - that affects history is to help or not the twins; the other choices have no impact on the story (even though they could have, like, for instance, declaring your love to Caroline or not).
in light of this and thinking that Icstor doesn't want to continue the whole story, i think that choosing between "blanket" and "non-blanket" is irrelevant: either way - i imagine - dad will leave the house because of the relationship or for his work (his company, after having helped the twins, is going bankrupt; instead if you didn't help them, his company is expanding, so he needs to work harder).
in a different dimension where the dev is willing to complete the project at 100%, i could say, on the contrary, that this should be a fundamental choice: if dad saw you and linda, for sure he will abandon the house, leaving to you all economic problems but your relationship with her will be completely free; if he didn't see, your relationship will continue but underground - and no economic troubles

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
well, as far as i know, the only choice - until now - that affects history is to help or not the twins; the other choices have no impact on the story (even though they could have, like, for instance, declaring your love to Caroline or not).
in light of this and thinking that Icstor doesn't want to continue the whole story, i think that choosing between "blanket" and "non-blanket" is irrelevant: either way - i imagine - dad will leave the house because of the relationship or for his work (his company, after having helped the twins, is going bankrupt; instead if you didn't help them, his company is expanding, so he needs to work harder).
in a different dimension where the dev is willing to complete the project at 100%, i could say, on the contrary, that this should be a fundamental choice: if dad saw you and linda, for sure he will abandon the house, leaving to you all economic problems but your relationship with her will be completely free; if he didn't see, your relationship will continue but underground - and no economic troubles

nahhh i get the description of it.
But sems will be nice if he take off the blanked. U can gambling at least on your computer for economic troubles :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

and also her mom still work as long las the "cheating" don't tell to anyone

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes