Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
The incest pach for android, how it works ?
Create a Game folder in the game folder, and insert the patch there
Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files/game
I cannot finish the weekend trip with Sara (at the pool) - the event is every weekend on! Why??
Thanks for your help!
Events should be repeated with all the characters, but the developer only did this for Sara. This makes it possible to replay the event again.
You can't end this event so that it disappears. If you've already played it, that's it, the events with Sara are over.
I didn't know so far.
Did 70% means impossible or Infinite loading?
Groundhog day

In fact, there is no 70 percent, it is a fraud.
How much content is there? The game looks nice so I want to see if it's worth playing right now.
Look, but there's not enough content for all the characters.
Although there is normal content with Caroline and Linda, I think this will be enough for you for now.

Last edited:

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
More promises from ICSTOR. I will believe it when I see it. Actually, I will be inclined to think I am halucinating, rather than believing what I am seeing, if he DOES provide results.

Reactions: ivanhatt and arms99

lonelornfr

Apr 18, 2020
I just discovered and played this game for the first time this weekend, and i just have to say, the advertisement on the "military grade" dildo made me laugh so much i cried a little.

dakmadani

Jun 11, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-02
Release Date: 2019-12-02
Developer: ICSTOR - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.6e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED + ANDROID PORT*

Patches: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - LAIN'S MOD
Translations:
ITALIAN
Thanks to Icejin for sharing - fan signatures by @Krull *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
good

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Are you kidding me? So he did nothing this WHOLE time and NOW he's going too work on v0.7!? OMFG that 70% was just bullshit, he legit admitted to claiming Patreon money without freezing it for doing no work...I do appreciate that he's hired someone else, hopefully this guy doesn't leave due to ICSTOR's lack of communication and awkwardness. This new guy could be the savior of this title but his work has yet too be seen. Until we see WORK, no one can really judge which way this game is going too go.
I have to give the developer some credit..... He is really good at shoveling shit.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Great game but icstor is one of the worst devs ever. I'd never give him a penny.
It's not that i don't understand you but i can tell you that he doesn't give a rats ass about your 1$-25$. He makes and made so much money with his over 6500 Patrons that he laughs about everyone who says that he won't support him. ;)

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Is that from the upcoming update or some fanart or something?
Considering that ICSTOR hired a person named "Baron" to copy his art-style and that a person called "Baron games" responded to the message you quoted with "This is the character I am working on" I would be willing to bet a full nickel that this is made by a person who works for ICSTOR.

Doesn't mean we will ever see it the actual game though, cause, you know... ICSTOR would have to actually UPDATE the game, which is not something ICSTOR really wants to do.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes