Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
ok people enough crying your none stop crying isn't changing anything it just making it harder to go threw the site for news on whats going on. yes it upsetting what he did everyone already knows. your crying is not going to fix it or change what happened.

What news?.... You mean more lies/excuses from the developer. I do not consider that news. I consider it bs. If any real news was coming out 90% of the posts would stop. Most people are simply complaining because they are fed up and want to vent.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
What news?.... You mean more lies/excuses from the developer. I do not consider that news. I consider it bs. If any real news was coming out 90% of the posts would stop. Most people are simply complaining because they are fed up and want to vent.
about what give me a damn break your not paying for anything at all go scream into your damn pillow then no on this site has any reason to cry over and over and over again it the same people for the most part you are not owed anything at all for free so stop acting like it

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
about what give me a damn break your not paying for anything at all go scream into your damn pillow then no on this site has any reason to cry over and over and over again it the same people for the most part you are not owed anything at all for free so stop acting like it

You seem to be under the illusion that you only have the right to complain if you are financially invested in it and that is simply wrong. You are in fact complaining about something you do not have a financial investment in and that is complaining about complainers so you are in fact being a hypocrite and are doing exactly what you are complaining about... Let that sink in a minute before you repeat the process.....

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
So I started this game for the first time back in March not knowing the whole shitshow going down... but now I've got to wondering. Who is this Baron guy and why are his only few contributions to F95 in the past few days when his account was created shortly before the last update?

source.gif

siwyroman

Feb 4, 2018
so still some of you think we'll get new version eventually? keep dreaming, and don't forget to subscribe to his patreon, highest tier only! keep the money flowing

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Just a human being... I think ;)

On a serious note, I've had this account for a while but didn't really post much. When I did, it was usually bad fan art/random renders. I decided to delete them to get a bit of a fresh start and also since I've improved a bunch since.
So if you are the real deal, what is the progress like on a Linda/Caroline update since ICSTOR claims he's working on v0.7 (Sara). Have you made any progress, touched your computer/opened up any software since his announcement?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I know there is a drop every month, but in march he never reached levels from FEB. In april his max was lower than max in March. When you look on 8000 in DEC/JAN even reaching 7000 is a drop. (currently it is 6400?) If this is not a trend, then I don't know what is. Finally people are getting sick of his excuses.
He actually gained 286 patrons in April, thanks to that single Patreon post. This level of fanaticism is worrying.

screenshot_304.jpg

Gothard

Sep 30, 2018
ICSTOR is a psychopath who manipulate people and want to scam them.
Why I think he is? He constantly faill to keep his promises that he made for supporters, building big hype for his game.
Come one people, just look at the protagonists that he made in his first games. They all were scumbags whom wanted to manipulate others into sex. He like that kind of things, because he is fucked up.
People should wake up and smell the coffie what is going on.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes