QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
what should i do next after put the envelope in Celia locker?
Go home and tap the mothers pussy, then go to sis's bedroom to tap her, wishing that the game would update and go to a cutscene where mother walks in after you tap sister and a threesome is had, followed by harem mode kicking in

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I hope those who voted for the continuation of the MC understand that now they will not see the end of this game for at least another 2-3 years, while nothing will change for the better.
In my opinion, this game will end in a hurry anyway. There will come a time when the development will not become expedient. For normal endings, too little has been done.
Well, Or Icstor will completely outsource the project.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I hope those who voted for the continuation of the MC understand that now they will not see the end of this game for at least another 2-3 years, while nothing will change for the better.
In my opinion, this game will end in a hurry anyway. There will come a time when the development will not become expedient. For normal endings, too little has been done.
Well, Or Icstor will completely outsource the project.
You may be right, but I personally don't like hurried endings. I definitely like the polished one so I can wait in the meantime doing all sorts of other things. I like this game but it is not the meaning of my life so I will not cry.

PangeranArjuna

May 2, 2020
Go
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-02
Release Date: 2019-12-02
Developer: ICSTOR - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.6e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED + ANDROID PORT*

Patches: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - LAIN'S MOD
Translations:
ITALIAN
Thanks to Icejin for sharing - fan signatures by @Krull *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
Good games

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Thread cleaned and now I want y'all motherfuckers to keep pants on and the thread on-topic, if I have to come back here to any more talk about commies I won't be as gentle.
I MISSED TALK ABOUT COMMIES! Damnit.
So for the last 2 months he was doing nothing, and doesn't even care to explain it))))
If you were getting 7000 people to give you roughly $10 each, would you explain it to anyone, or would you just realize that they always wait for your updates for no reason and never explain it?

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes