exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
View attachment 637046

News #20 - Poll Results + Good news!

Hey guys, it’s almost the end of the month so I wanted to give you guys a quick update. Especially since the previous poll ended a few days ago. This time I have some good news to share for everyone! :)

Poll:
So it was generally a 50-50 split. But, the option for working on two games at the same time finally won narrowly by 2 percent. It’s quite a weird result and a little unexpected, I was prepared for something like a 20% swing one way or the other. Regardless, I have good news for the Patrons no matter which one they voted for.

Team:
A few posts ago I asked 3D Artists to reach me if they are interested in working on Milfy City. Finally, a few days ago a new member joined us! A 3D Artist with the nickname “Baron”.
See that render of Linda at the top of this post? That was entirely his work! As you can see he can copy my style really well. We can now start working on Milfy City together to speed up the process. I’ll focus mainly on Sara's content and all animations. He will focus on other characters, meaning that it gives me time to work also on a new project. My current plan is to release two versions of Milfy City(not final!) before episode one of the new game.

I hope that this pleases everyone that we’re continuing working on Milfy City. I hope I can give you guys some previews and information about the progress of everything in the middle of the next month :)
This guy must be joking around, only now he got someone to help him, he should hv done that long time ago before ruining the game and milking his patreons. He only showing that he is really worried of losing money.

Kittaaa

Aug 30, 2019
Well at least he have some news, even tho there is no release date or any deadline.
It will probably take few months to finish two versions (from what we have seen so far), but let's just hope they make it.
Fingers crossed...

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Well, I can say I don't pay any more. Bailed out back when he was going "on vacation". I've never seen a dev recover from going on vacation/taking a break. I can't say I feel bad about it at this point.

If Baron can manage a reasonable output cadence I'll probably re-sub.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaweFan69

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
It's me ;)
Someone else took the username Baron unfortunately.
Oh hey, nice of you to communicate here. Can you tell us what character(s) you'll be working on? Originally, Icstor wanted the next update to be focused on the teens. Later, when he wanted to finish Milfy City within two updates he wanted to add Linda. Now he said he'll focus on Sarah while you'll do the "other" characters. Would be great if you could clear up who those others are.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Fucking lol, he manages to continue posting updates without mentioning any kind of timeline. Apparently the next update has been 70% complete for months, but still Icstor doesn't have any approximation of when it'll be done.
Yeah, that last line doesn't inspire confidence:
"I hope I can give you guys some previews and information about the progress of everything in the middle of the next month :) "

What is he talking about, he hopes? The only reason for him to not be able to share previews or info on progress next month is if he literally doesn't work at all until then.

We went from, "I hope I'll release the update next month" to "I hope I can give you information on progress next month"

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Yeah, that last line doesn't inspire confidence:
"I hope I can give you guys some previews and information about the progress of everything in the middle of the next month :) "

What is he talking about, he hopes? The only reason for him to not be able to share previews or info on progress next month is if he literally doesn't work at all until then.

We went from, "I hope I'll release the update next month" to "I hope I can give you information on progress next month"
Got to love that, he's gone from promising updates to promising to maybe have a preview :LOL:. At least in his defense, this is the most honest he's ever been.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Well... I wasn't expecting ICSTOR to hire on someone else to work with him. I gotta say, it's not a bad idea. If Baron has the capability to churn out renders, then it's just a matter of ICSTOR giving him the details on the assets, lighting, etc. that he uses.

It's still all so asinine though... after all that drama, it just turned out that ICSTOR is still working on Milfy City at the end of the day. The only difference is now he can dedicate a little more time to some other project. Jesus... :rolleyes:

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Well at least he have some news, even tho there is no release date or any deadline.
It will probably take few months to finish two versions (from what we have seen so far), but let's just hope they make it.
Fingers crossed...
Two updates he will need 2 years :ROFLMAO:

Oct 14, 2019
Well, it was really expected, if he says that progress news we will get in the middle of may, so we won't get update in may, therefore new Sara's update will be released in the end of June- at the beginning of Jule (featuring delays and unexpected occasions)

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
Glad Baron is on board. I just wanna know where the hell the progress from the "70%" is at. Is it all scratched? Was it even close to accurate?

mrtoxic

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 637046

News #20 - Poll Results + Good news!

Hey guys, it’s almost the end of the month so I wanted to give you guys a quick update. Especially since the previous poll ended a few days ago. This time I have some good news to share for everyone! :)

Poll:
So it was generally a 50-50 split. But, the option for working on two games at the same time finally won narrowly by 2 percent. It’s quite a weird result and a little unexpected, I was prepared for something like a 20% swing one way or the other. Regardless, I have good news for the Patrons no matter which one they voted for.

Team:
A few posts ago I asked 3D Artists to reach me if they are interested in working on Milfy City. Finally, a few days ago a new member joined us! A 3D Artist with the nickname “Baron”.
See that render of Linda at the top of this post? That was entirely his work! As you can see he can copy my style really well. We can now start working on Milfy City together to speed up the process. I’ll focus mainly on Sara's content and all animations. He will focus on other characters, meaning that it gives me time to work also on a new project. My current plan is to release two versions of Milfy City(not final!) before episode one of the new game.

I hope that this pleases everyone that we’re continuing working on Milfy City. I hope I can give you guys some previews and information about the progress of everything in the middle of the next month :)

Am I the only one who feels Linda's breasts are HIGHLY beyond proportionate? Maybe I'm thinking too far into it but, she'd have near constant back pain from those puppies.

• Angry
Reactions: Pogo123

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't have any hopes for a change with or without the new rendering guy. Because in the end it all still depends on Icstor wanting to finish the game.

Reactions: boxedjack
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes