test7777

Jun 6, 2017
I'll never understand how ICSTOR has 7k patrons without actually giving them new content. Why are people still supporting him when there are so many other devs that actually seem to work on their games. Hopefully this new guy "Baron" is real and not just another ruse ICSTOR came up with to keep his patrons :confused:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Am I the only one who feels Linda's breasts are HIGHLY beyond proportionate? Maybe I'm thinking too far into it but, she'd have near constant back pain from those puppies.
Lots of women with big tits don't have back pain. And lots of women with big tits do have back pain.

Indeed. My mom has the same breast size as Linda and she is dying from back pain everyday. She would do anything to reduce them. We as men love them big, but them on the other hand not so much( the vast majority).
She would do anything? There are surgical solutions.

(don't send your poop by mail, the postal service will just send it back t you).
Not always true - I sent some by mail about 6 months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Cobramann Tan

Jul 20, 2018
This game had the best animations till v.0.5 but now it is just sad and depressing! v.0.6 was a big update after a long break, but the animations feels so loveless and enforced. I hope it gets better again even if my hopes are almost gone for this game. It was by far the best game in this genre till v.0.5 imo. This was my first VN game and the most games after this one bored me. Ofc there some very good other games "Broken Dreamers" comes to my mind, but it is still very short compared to Milf City, no one is even close to v.0.5.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
crazy lesbian?
oh sorry, i may mix up with junior sister

btw doesnt lizas story finish?
she tried taste of male cock
character arc was

there is nothing to add without losing quality
Liza and her wife are still trying for a child and her wife is trying to turn her bi...
So yes still plenty of convincing and finalization to be done

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 637046

News #20 - Poll Results + Good news!

Hey guys, it’s almost the end of the month so I wanted to give you guys a quick update. Especially since the previous poll ended a few days ago. This time I have some good news to share for everyone! :)

Poll:
So it was generally a 50-50 split. But, the option for working on two games at the same time finally won narrowly by 2 percent. It’s quite a weird result and a little unexpected, I was prepared for something like a 20% swing one way or the other. Regardless, I have good news for the Patrons no matter which one they voted for.

Team:
A few posts ago I asked 3D Artists to reach me if they are interested in working on Milfy City. Finally, a few days ago a new member joined us! A 3D Artist with the nickname “Baron”.
See that render of Linda at the top of this post? That was entirely his work! As you can see he can copy my style really well. We can now start working on Milfy City together to speed up the process. I’ll focus mainly on Sara's content and all animations. He will focus on other characters, meaning that it gives me time to work also on a new project. My current plan is to release two versions of Milfy City(not final!) before episode one of the new game.

I hope that this pleases everyone that we’re continuing working on Milfy City. I hope I can give you guys some previews and information about the progress of everything in the middle of the next month :)
So for the last 2 months he was doing nothing, and doesn't even care to explain it))))

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes