Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
It was at one point, now it's stuck in time and there's other DAZ studio devs out there that put out much better work and the models are way hotter too. The poor Caroline story felt rushed and he lost a lot of respect from people here.
the only one that seems to have lost respect is Isctor I mean how can you come to a point where even created characters have more respect and love than the Dev......it never gonna cease to amaze me what icstor is capable of...:rolleyes:

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
im just asking developer is dead ?what happened the developer ? :D
No the developer is not dead, he is just busy spending all the money he is making from this scam called Milfy City so he does not have time to do things like update the game. I mean it takes some serious effort to burn thru so much money so we should all understand and give the scammer some time to enjoy the fruits of his con game before he throws together some crap ending to the game while announcing some major new game idea he has that is just going to be amazing... and the cycle repeats...

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
been a while since i last played this game and by the looks of things this game isnt gonna get another update im guessing? anyone knows whats happening with it?

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Any prediction of when the new update will come out?
My prediction is we will get a rushed ending done in the next 3 to 6 months along with a story about an amazing new idea he has for his next game that he is very excited to do, it will be about a young man stuck at home with his mom and sisters. Note to all Patreon supporters of this game: If you continue to do what you have always done and expect a different result than you are most likely crazy.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
sometime since i played this through so was wondering if they will make a continuation where you let your dad see your mom giving you a blowjob? or only continues if you hide her so he thinks you got a gf over?

Dec 27, 2019
sometime since i played this through so was wondering if they will make a continuation where you let your dad see your mom giving you a blowjob? or only continues if you hide her so he thinks you got a gf over?

I am even more interested if he will continue to use the two paths that were made available to the player at the end of 0.6e: Harem versus Pregnancy. :)

Mo.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Personally, I didn't even think it would progress %1 lol.
i predicted an October release back in January. i might have to push that back a bit.

the update WILL come out. this game is an insane cash cow for him and idiots keep paying when there are better devs, making better games with better art while also maintaining a decent release schedule.

Man, this game is good, just tired of waiting for the updates...
the renders are good. the game is lame.

ItZFaith69

Mar 30, 2020
It stayed 70% for like a year so 80% is just the beginning of the update. He just started working rn... One year just doing nothing and putting the tracker to 70% so he can relax and gain money while people think: Oh 70% there will come an update soon...

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes