Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
So it's okay to go to a funeral service and say to a random person "At least he was dead BEFORE we cremated him."?
That's okay in your book, is it?

Because being burned alive is pretty horrendous.
Actually that would be quite funny if
1) listener has a sense of humour
2) listener must not be VERY close to the dead
3) it would also be extra funny if the person who died was actually pyrophobic

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I am even more interested if he will continue to use the two paths that were made available to the player at the end of 0.6e: Harem versus Pregnancy. :)

Mo.
at this point i think he lost interest in this game and may just do a halfass ending just to slap a "completed" tag on this game, or he may keep it around and only release an update every 1-2yrs or something..:cautious::cautious:

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

dadizonline

Mar 14, 2020
I played this version 0.6E about a year ago, tried to download again but been disappointed to see still it's stuck at 70% downloaded it otherwise but facing this problem, there was error during extraction too.
Please help.

Aug 10, 2017
i predicted an October release back in January. i might have to push that back a bit.

the update WILL come out. this game is an insane cash cow for him and idiots keep paying when there are better devs, making better games with better art while also maintaining a decent release schedule.

the renders are good. the game is lame.
Which games would you suggest?

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
Icstor's clearly not interested in this project anymore, and honestly there's no point continuing it if he has so much trouble to get himself to work on it, it would be better to abandon this game or let another dev. continue it if thats an option and move on to another project that he's actually interested in doing.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Icstor's clearly not interested in this project anymore, and honestly there's no point continuing it if he has so much trouble to get himself to work on it, it would be better to abandon this game or let another dev. continue it if thats an option and move on to another project that he's actually interested in doing.
6800 paying(?) patrons, jeebus. Even if all them only gave 1 dollar that amounts to 2 or 3 times more than most make in a month.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
6800 paying(?) patrons, jeebus. Even if all them only gave 1 dollar that amounts to 2 or 3 times more than most make in a month.
yea you should start making your own game, might get Slonique income(99 PATRONS, $643 PER MONTH) or DarkCookie income(26587 PATRONS, $69 726 PER MONTH) depending how good you are :p

it is weird Icstor only got 6855 patreons as imho he is making a much better game than darkcookie, in everything that counts, but im not trying to start a discussion about different games, just saying if you want to complain about how much they make, like darkcookie making 70k a month is a lot, then start making your own game instead and hope for same success.

Is this complaining about someone who have success something to do with some sort of ideology like communism ? or just jealousy ?

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
yea you should start making your own game, might get Slonique income(99 PATRONS, $643 PER MONTH) or DarkCookie income(26587 PATRONS, $69 726 PER MONTH) depending how good you are :p

it is weird Icstor only got 6855 patreons as imho he is making a much better game than darkcookie, in everything that counts, but im not trying to start a discussion about different games, just saying if you want to complain about how much they make, like darkcookie making 70k a month is a lot, then start making your own game instead and hope for same success.

Is this complaining about someone who have success something to do with some sort of ideology like communism ? or just jealousy ?
You missed the point. The complaint is not strictly the amount of money, it is about the amount of money made vs effort spent earning it. Also your point about jealousy makes no sense, if I try to follow your so called logic then you are jealous of complainers?... Personally I would find that very odd.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
You missed the point. The complaint is not strictly the amount of money, it is about the amount of money made vs effort spent earning it. Also your point about jealousy makes no sense, if I try to follow your so called logic then you are jealous of complainers?... Personally I would find that very odd.
I think what he makes now is fine for all the years he made games making no money, now he's getting back pay. The problem is if he will continue making content or not. With his potential, he could retire in a few years... But it seems like he's dropping the ball....

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
This and other games makes me think it would be neat to have a post overlay containing the last update from the developer, I mean the last thing they said regarding the progress on the game they were working on, not the latest download (because that's in the frontpage), it would be nice to simply report a post as "latest update", then the moderator checks it if it has a source and is newer and then flags it as such.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I think what he makes now is fine for all the years he made games making no money, now he's getting back pay. The problem is if he will continue making content or not. With his potential, he could retire in a few years... But it seems like he's dropping the ball....
how does taxation works from this? It cant be classed as a gift? as he produce a product depending on how good the "gifts" are, but ofc it depends from country to country. We used to be able to play online poker here and give our government nothing so they changed the laws, they must have their fingers in everything, at least here :p
and I assume he have people helping him that he then pay? do they count as employees? so he must tax their payment as well?
I really doubt he can save all that money each month....not saying he cant save some, but some people seem to think it is "free" money

I guess my logical thinking is higher than yours if that is what you got out from that, it sounds more like you took what i said as an insult and then you tried to fire something back....not that i care :p
gonna make some pasta and bolognese now, have fun

• Angry
Reactions: satoshi36
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes