dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
The most annoying, dick in drawer slamming part about all of this is: once he releases a new game everyone is going to trip over themselves and be so happy. They'll be like "zomg he did it again! Amazing!" and then his patreon is going to go up. Then we'll end up seeing the same type of delays in his new game. I'm sure the first 1-2 updates will be somewhat quick. After that it'll be milfy city all over again with the 1 update a year.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
What kind of software people use to make 3D game like this one ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The most annoying, dick in drawer slamming part about all of this is: once he releases a new game everyone is going to trip over themselves and be so happy. They'll be like "zomg he did it again! Amazing!" and then his patreon is going to go up. Then we'll end up seeing the same type of delays in his new game. I'm sure the first 1-2 updates will be somewhat quick. After that it'll be milfy city all over again with the 1 update a year.
To be fair, it wasn't until 0.6 that he took forever. He got 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 and 0.5 out in a reasonable time.

What kind of software people use to make 3D game like this one ?
Daz 3D for the images -

Ren'Py for the engine -

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
To be fair, it wasn't until 0.6 that he took forever. He got 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 and 0.5 out in a reasonable time.

Daz 3D for the images -

Ren'Py for the engine -
Thanks =)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I paid more attention to her bag. A bag of such size that it can only fit a purse, but if there is a purse, then why wear such a bag)
A pair of clean panties. You never know what can come up during the day.

I just noticed I used a wrong preposition in my original message. I'll try really hard to redeem myself :(.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
On bullshit and madness.
City of Broken Dreamers can only be found at the bottom of page 3 in the Trending section despite being a fucking work of art and the second best rated game by players in f95zone. To put it into perspective, it ranks higher on the patreon list of adult game developers than on this forum. Allegedly it's due to its thread not being as active as others. Ok....?
BaDIK 0.5 just dropped 3 days ago, prompting hundreds of posts and tens of new pages in its thread. Yet nº1 is Milfi City's thread now.
I don't know how that system works but that shit must be changed ASAP.
...Considering the constant influx of curses and complaints against ICStor other games can at best temporaly take the lead against this thread.
I doubt any of the formentioned really have achieved that many pages and Posts as MC... maybe Reviews also add in, but that's hard to measure I presume

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys, just wondering are there any threesomes other than the ’aunts’ and ‘twins’?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys, just wondering are there any threesomes other than the ’aunts’ and ‘twins’?
No...
if you are the praying type there might come more... if you know ICStor's trade record for stories he lost interest into though you'll be disappointed

• Sad
Reactions: strenif

always86

Mar 19, 2020
No...
if you are the praying type there might come more... if you know ICStor's trade record for stories he lost interest into though you'll be disappointed
Fair enough, that’s the only content Worth building to really, the rest is getting a bit repetitive. Only other thing to add is some swinging/ hot wifing (which I know would make some people incredibly, unreasonably, angry).

Reactions: strenif

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
There are 4 or 5 in . But i hope in the main game there will be more of them with aunts and sisters.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
There are 4 or 5 in . But i hope in the main game there will be more of them with aunts and sisters.
Might sound silly but are the Xmas ones cannon? Or fantasy/ dream. Where in the story does it take place?

Aug 14, 2018
Might sound silly but are the Xmas ones cannon? Or fantasy/ dream. Where in the story does it take place?
If you have the time, then I would recommend to play the Xmas episode. The info you want is given at the beginning.

If you want to know in advance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CONEBONE69

Dec 23, 2019
Content Next update 0.7

#CELIA
Add new animations (holiday)
add 6 to 10 animation only
more relationship and sexy scene
add secret cards (5new ones)

#LINDA
Add new 5 animations (holiday)
add minimum 9 new animations
more sexy scene and 12+ secret photos