RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
"clearly" not.

See, I can do it too - state opinion as fact.

I see nothing wrong with Judy's proportions. She has an hourglass figure.
this waist-body proportion is not the same
690617_19759744-0-image-a-41_1571173355106.jpg

As this one. The curve here in Judy's picture is a lot more proeminent than on the model above.
4.jpg

As pointed out by Evangelion-01 this is just the latest in Isctor obsession for woman in very tight corsets.

Reactions: Mr_Sel

Lion18

Oct 25, 2018
I'm drunk and maybe alcohol is speaking in my name, but Icstor is still alive? He's in a good shape? Why the fuck there are several mounths development is still freezed at 70%?

Reactions: johndoe19

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I downloaded from the GOFILE link in this forum and when i try to open the zip file it asks a password or i cant see the files inside.
Download from Nopy, there is a fairly fast download. Also try reinstalling the archiver, or try another one.
I'll check the GOFILE links now.

Edited
I downloaded two versions of Win and MAC using GOFILE links, everything was unpacked without problems, there are no passwords.
Try to restore the archive, if not help, try from another host or torrent. If there is an error again, re-hash the download in the torrent. If there are problems with the archive again, it means that the problem is in your archiver.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 676572

As this one. The curve here in Judy's picture is a lot more proeminent than on the model above.
View attachment 676573

As pointed out by Evangelion-01 this is just the latest in Isctor obsession for woman in very tight corsets.
You're eyeballing it, and you can't see Judy's hips well. Come back when you actually measure it.

My example of a real girl with a thin waist and large hips is still valid. Do most girls look like that? No. But do most girls look like Caroline or Linda? Again, no. Don't see too many fatties in ICSTOR games. Go to the supermarket; bet you'll see some there.

Reactions: Xumeey

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
What the hell is she wearing in her feet? :KEK:

(That family is next level of crazy but all those chicks are hot as fuck)
I paid more attention to her bag. A bag of such size that it can only fit a purse, but if there is a purse, then why wear such a bag)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aristos

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
That's something the staff here will decide. My guess is if he announces that he's not working on Milfy City and is working on the new game (Like ICCreations did with FILF and AD), it will get the Onhold prefix. But if he works on both, a little here and a little there, it won't. But that's just my guess.

Not exactly. As rushed as the ending to Milf's Villa was, it was still a real ending.
Look, we could argue about that here as well, but there is no point. My opinion and your opinion are just different angles of the same object. Like the 3 blind men and the elephant. But yeah, I think that if he isn't directly working on Milfy City it should get an On Hold Tag, just between project changes.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
View attachment 676572

View attachment 676573

Jenner also photo shops heavily. Check out the subreddit instagramreality. I think that's the name.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
What's shocking about Kylie Jenner is she literally got ass tons of plastic surgery to look more 'ethnic' and everyone is just up and pretending like she didn't. Jesus if anyone saw pics of her when she was 16-19 yea..you don't go from flat faced and no lips to that. She was literally hovering around being a 2-3 before surgery :/

Ahh my weekly check-in and still no update. What's this, 4 months past due on his release?

MexarlG

May 29, 2020
Is there a way to reduce the black bars for the text on Android? Love and Submission have the option to reduce the opacity of the text's black bar on Android. The black bars really ruins the immersion as it covers 35% of the phone screen and you can't really see the full image. (image for example) Screenshot_20200601-184725_Milfy City.jpg

Ludwig_Wolfgang

Apr 16, 2020
Damn that sucks, I really got into the game and got annoyed that there weren't any more scenes with the slide girls and EVERY single path ends in "under construction" smh

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes