Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
I stopped paying this dude a year ago, I dont gripe I just dont pay him anymore. I down load the game updates when they happen, I dont really give a Fuk how long it takes. If you are giving him your money and are not happy , JUST STOP GIVING.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cc31 and Hound_013

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
got banned on his discord because i asked about update <3
i have more chances to win lottery then getting icstor update;))
Then start playing the lottery, if you win, I will co-finance Icstor and everyone will enjoy the new update ;)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I bet he is here browsing this forum time by time, laughing at your comments
Well, I don't know if he knows this site, but I can tell that many of his henchmen were on this site. You know there's always someone who's a snitch and someone who's a defender. Even when in the post he wrote that it struck the sea hate, I think either he was there or someone showed him as Discord not hately than here, but also deleted messages. I think he knows about this site.
if dev made thousands like people say why isnt this complete thats not ok
I think it's all the fault of laziness. If you have such a number of subscribers from which you will have money, you will not do the job. I mean, there are developers who want to prove themselves, show their talent, and they go unnoticed. They get pennies, make mistakes, but still get up and continue the project, because they like it and they put their whole soul into it. . But if a person with 7,000 subscribers so parries promises, then it is unlikely that he wants to do something. "Business is Business".

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Alpine Eagle is spot on, as usual.

Let me correct some of the latest statements in this thread:
- The last update was released almost 8 months ago, not 6. Six months ago he just provided those crappy scarce animations. Then in a matter of days 0.7's development soared from 0% to 70%. I remember commenting back then that I thought he had put off releasing those animations while he continued working on 0.7, and that was the reason why 0.7 was progressing so fast. Bullshit, because now we all know he pulled that % out of his ass and he did nothing for months.
- He isn't making about $7,000 a month. +7,000 is the number of his patreon supporters. Considering that only those who pay $10 a month get the updates it's safe to assume that his gross monthly income amounts to tens of thousands of US $. Probably in the region of $30k-40k if not more. Every single month.

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
. . .

Considering that only those who pay $10 a month get the updates it's safe to assume that his gross monthly income amounts to tens of thousands of US $

. . .
That's an impressive sum. I wonder if any of those folks have forgotten they are Patreon members. Maybe 10 USD per month gets lost in the many hundreds of dollars charged to a credit card.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Alpine Eagle is spot on, as usual.

Let me correct some of the latest statements in this thread:
- The last update was released almost 8 months ago, not 6. Six months ago he just provided those crappy scarce animations. Then in a matter of days 0.7's development soared from 0% to 70%. I remember commenting back then that I thought he had put off releasing those animations while he continued working on 0.7, and that was the reason why 0.7 was progressing so fast. Bullshit, because now we all know he pulled that % out of his ass and he did nothing for months.
- He isn't making about $7,000 a month. +7,000 is the number of his patreon supporters. Considering that only those who pay $10 a month get the updates it's safe to assume that his gross monthly income amounts to tens of thousands of US $. Probably in the region of $30k-40k if not more. Every single month.
we don't know the exact amount, It's definitely more than $7000 per month. we just take it everyone pledge for the lowest possible tier.

Not sure the reason why they are not disclosing the amount, Summertime Saga is proudly disclosing the amount they earn every month.

Reactions: Aristos

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
we don't know the exact amount, It's definitely more than $7000 per month. we just take it everyone pledge for the lowest possible tier.

Not sure the reason why they are not disclosing the amount, Summertime Saga is proudly disclosing the amount they earn every month.
Yeah and Darkcookie gets shit everyday, people saying that he is just milking his patrons. Even though you can watch him almost everyday streaming hilmself working on the game. So yeah showing your income is probably not the best idea if people don't even know if you're actually working on the game.

Last edited:

Kamran143ee

Jun 11, 2018

Hey guys! :)
I think it's time to give you guys a quick update. Progress is coming all excellently. The new 3D artist is working extremely well. Here are a few previews for the coming update. For those if you who forgot, this update will fully focus on Sara and Judy. If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem.
Naruto say believe it...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's an impressive sum. I wonder if any of those folks have forgotten they are Patreon members. Maybe 10 USD per month gets lost in the many hundreds of dollars charged to a credit card.
Aside of a charge on your card you also get monthly E-Mails from Patreon mentioning your overall charged money and a list of pledges you have and the ammount that is charged from them... so unless you deliberately ignore all that it's actually impossible to happen

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
Content Next update 0.7

#CELIA
Add new animations (holiday)
add 6 to 10 animation only
more relationship and sexy scene
add secret cards (5new ones)

#LINDA
Add new 5 animations (holiday)
add minimum 9 new animations
more sexy scene and 12+ secret photos

#CAROLINE
add new animations (add holiday)
add minimum 10 new animation
ad 16 secret photos
add new sexy scene

Can anyone confirm this?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Content Next update 0.7

#CELIA
Add new animations (holiday)
add 6 to 10 animation only
more relationship and sexy scene
add secret cards (5new ones)

#LINDA
Add new 5 animations (holiday)
add minimum 9 new animations
more sexy scene and 12+ secret photos

#CAROLINE
add new animations (add holiday)
add minimum 10 new animation
ad 16 secret photos
add new sexy scene

Can anyone confirm this?
...that would be ICStor going against his own word... once again.
unless he intends to make that the "Bonus content" for the next release... Baron already shared some Judy Artwork so everyone was under the impression the Update will be for Sarah and her.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes