abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
I have played so many games in here but I don't know why would no game take this game's place. All the models in this game are just crafted to perfection. Really sad that it gets just a few updates and is coming to an end. This will remain at the top of my list. I just love this game :confused: ICSTOR and Baron Games Please revive it soon :)

Reactions: Milflover68

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
From his Website:

-I will be taking a break for 1-2 months due to health issues.

-I will pause my Patreon account during this time so you will NOT be charged.

-Caroline has 600+ renders already done.

-Everyone who pledged for this month will be getting the next Caroline and Celia update for free.

writen on: 01. APRIL 2019

Best Aprilfool for paying Patreons. Still getting over 6k/Month for 6 Months of ..wait...what? Set it on Onhold someone pls.....until theres response or really something happens (maybe some People should stop throwing Money in his Mouth).

Get me right, its a good Game, but stay realistic.....over 6 Months NOTHING happend....he isnt even working on another Game or something.......i bet there will be a lot updates comming when he doesnt get 6.000!!! each Month for free ( the last 6 months for example (think about it....).......

7290 Patreons ( even WHEN each just paying 1 Dollar)...and why i dont find any clue here where a Patreon of him is proving that his Patreons doesnt get charged???

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
Well, if u call it just bleating, how about giving me too then1 to 7200 of ur money, i promise there will be no difference for the next 6 months. And nothing will change on Game. So...Deal?....

I understand that a lot of People arent ...hmm...amused about it......try to understand WHY others DONT understand whats happing here....

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, if u call it just bleating, how about giving me too then1 to 7200 of ur money, i promise there will be no difference for the next 6 months. And nothing will change on Game. So...Deal?....

I understand that a lot of People arent ...hmm...amused about it......try to understand WHY others DONT understand whats happing here....
If I don't give ICSTOR even €1 why would I give ANYONE €7200? Besides, there's more than one person supporting him.

Oh, and most people do understand. ICSTOR got bored of Milfy City and turned to the Dark Side.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
From his Website:

-Everyone who pledged for this month will be getting the next Caroline and Celia update for free.

Best Aprilfool for paying Patreons. Still getting over 6k/Month for 6 Months of ..wait...what? Set it on Onhold someone pls.....until theres response or really something happens (maybe some People should stop throwing Money in his Mouth).

Get me right, its a good Game, but stay realistic.....over 6 Months NOTHING happend....he isnt even working on another Game or something.......i bet there will be a lot updates comming when he doesnt get 6.000!!! each Month for free ( the last 6 months for example (think about it....).......

7290 Patreons ( even WHEN each just paying 1 Dollar)...and why i dont find any clue here where a Patreon of him is proving that his Patreons doesnt get charged???
While the guy and sadly this game in response turned into a bad joke, we have to note that these "News" are heavily outdated considering that he eventually droped the Caroline Update.... which was VERY disapointing and turned into a good argument why MC is dead, yet kept alive by bleading fans throwing money for live support on this mess

Reactions: Hound_013

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
From his Website:

Oh, look somebody else is posting the news from last year, thinking it's new.

News flash - he took his break, this thread was marked Onhold, he came back and released 0.6. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth followed as he released a beta, no animations, another beta, and finally a release. Then another release because he forgot some stuff.

Now we're waiting as he SLOOOOOWLY moves towards the next release.

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
Oh, look somebody else is posting the news from last year, thinking it's new.

News flash - he took his break, this thread was marked Onhold, he came back and released 0.6. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth followed as he released a beta, no animations, another beta, and finally a release. Then another release because he forgot some stuff.

Now we're waiting as he SLOOOOOWLY moves towards the next release.

New? Well if u read right u saw that i mentioned the date.

Badjourasmix

I thought more of the way about : Come to the "Dark Side" - we have cookies-> Dark Cookies = Darkcookie ( Dev from a other Game ).... not in any bad way about anyone....

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes