ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Would the onhold tage get put on when he switches over to working on his other game, or does he have to straight announce that?
If he's claiming to be working on both simultaneously (even if he's alternating) it wouldn't be on hold then either.
There are other devs that have multiple games in development and when they announce their focus as being on one the others aren't placed on hold as far status goes. So yeah, a dev would basically have to announce that they're putting a title on hold for it to get the status here.
I'd prefer that the status and tags worked more for the users here than the devs but apparently if the dev comments on the status of a project then that's generally accepted as it's status. Unless it's declared abandoned due to total inactivity, and then it won't shake off that status until another release actually surfaces.

Another developer named Slonique manages to get completed tags onto some of his abandoned games that are here because he announces them as complete when he gets bored and moves onto the next one. Which I think is a dick move because it's pretty misleading and can sucker in players that want to play something that has a proper ending. It's probably the primary reason I'd rather that the way tags and game statuses here move away from what's simply declared by devs.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Another developer named Slonique manages to get completed tags onto some of his abandoned games that are here because he announces them as complete when he gets bored and moves onto the next one. Which I think is a dick move because it's pretty misleading and can sucker in players that want to play something that has a proper ending. It's probably the primary reason I'd rather that the way tags and game statuses here move away from what's simply declared by devs
That sounds just like ICSTOR and how he will quickly end a game and go to the next one.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Thanks for replying. So who decided to make more contents of Judy is Icstor and at least he doesn't abandon side characters yet.
That's a half truth, the full truth is the fans decide. Discord has been bombarded with request for a Judy update since v0.2 when people were doing their favorite list. Judy's story actually ties in with Linda and since Linda is at max relationship, he has too move Judy's story now but it didn't have too be in this update, the fans begged him to.

I personally only want Linda and Caroline updates, but if side characters were involved, Judy would be up their. I hate what he did with Celia, making her a dominatrix. It would have been better if MC broke her down (corruption route) and won her over, since she comes across as quite a strong minded bitch so it would be nice too see her go against her morals because the MC "has something special" about him.

Lilly is a good side character since she's hotter than Sara, the twins were poorly executed and were filler sex content. The neighbors was a "wtf moment" and I feel just another tick off the box of his "to do list"

Caroline's update was disappointing and felt forced then the more natural approach which was what the whole build up was leading too. Her red dressed saved the update but still poorly executed.

Linda's update was the last one he put any real effort in, lets pray he doesn't fuck up Sara's update even though she's my least favorite girl, I'll be looking for more story progression and general effort put in the update to judge how future updates will come along.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Judy's story actually ties in with Linda and since Linda is at max relationship, he has too move Judy's story now but it didn't have too be in this update, the fans begged him to.
Linda is only at 3/5 relationship status though
Caroline is te only "completed" girl right now

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes