Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
full walkthrough?
Only in parts
Walkthrough v0.6
Is there a android version with a incest patch?
Where can I find Android incest mod? I've installed it but it didn’t have incest version.
Did you find any incest mod for this game?
The Android version does not contain a patch. to enable it, do the following:
Open your file manager and go to Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files and create a new folder game and paste the patch in this folder. The link to the patch is on the first page.
If you can't find the folder with the game, or view files in it, then you need Root rights.
I downloaded the zip file but to open it, it askes a code. what is the code?
On this site it is forbidden to put passwords on this forum. You may have downloaded the file from another site. If you downloaded it from here and the archive has a password, report it here with me, or with the moderator, and tell which link you downloaded the archive from.
But I think this is an error, I have downloaded this game from many hostings before, there were no passwords.
Well, does it work? I followed the link and it says 0.2, and was last updated in October
Yes, it works. Drop the file to the Game folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElmerFudd

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
QUOTE="Alpine Eagle, post: 3567869, member: 1361164"]
Only in parts
Walkthrough v0.3 Walkthrough v0.4 Walkthrough v0.5 Walkthrough v0.6

The Android version does not contain a patch. to enable it, do the following:
Open your file manager and go to Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files and create a new folder game and paste the patch in this folder. The link to the patch is on the first page.
If you can't find the folder with the game, or view files in it, then you need Root rights.

On this site it is forbidden to put passwords on this forum. You may have downloaded the file from another site. If you downloaded it from here and the archive has a password, report it here with me, or with the moderator, and tell which link you downloaded the archive from.
But I think this is an error, I have downloaded this game from many hostings before, there were no passwords.
[/QUOTE]
Wow generation has passed but someone is wondering how to play this game? I have only one explanation....

Icsror.png

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Would the onhold tage get put on when he switches over to working on his other game, or does he have to straight announce that?
That's something the staff here will decide. My guess is if he announces that he's not working on Milfy City and is working on the new game (Like ICCreations did with FILF and AD), it will get the Onhold prefix. But if he works on both, a little here and a little there, it won't. But that's just my guess.

That sounds just like ICSTOR and how he will quickly end a game and go to the next one.
Not exactly. As rushed as the ending to Milf's Villa was, it was still a real ending.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Is this game abandoned? I am NOT trying to start a fire here, just looking for a clear answer. rumors on 4chan claim that icstor announced it was abandoned. obviously thats not the best source, so does anyone here have better info?

• Sad
Reactions: Tarter and bjornt2

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is this game abandoned? I am NOT trying to start a fire here, just looking for a clear answer. rumors on 4chan claim that icstor announced it was abandoned. obviously thats not the best source, so does anyone here have better info?
Does it say abandoned in the OP? No?
Did you search this thread for "abandoned"?

This has been discussed many times before.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Does it say abandoned in the OP? No?
Did you search this thread for "abandoned"?

This has been discussed many times before.
yes i did actually, and a simple yes or know would have been acceptable. I saw a rummer posted on another site today and thought to check if it was accurate. it was not discussed to today so i asked. no need to be condescending

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yes i did actually, and a simple yes or know would have been acceptable. I saw a rummer posted on another site today and thought to check if it was accurate. it was not discussed to today so i asked. no need to be condescending
Well, you've been on this site for 3 years and have 700 posts. You should know how to find info like this yourself, instead of cluttering up the thread with yet another "is it abandoned" post. You should also know about the Onhold and Abandoned prefixes - what they mean, and what is needed for a thread to get them.

A quick search for abandoned would have found this post from Monday: #44,910

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You realize that all you had to do was look at the thread tags to answer your question, right? If you don't want to be condescended to then don't ask question that invites condescension.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes