Dec 1, 2019
I agree. I played it from the beginning 2 days ago and really liked how it was going. The updates were getting "watery"
at one point. He said he'd tie up all lose ends. Kind of makes you wonder how hes going to do that with all of that content going on or if hes gonna just cut shit out like the neighbours he introduced.
Honestly if he's gonna wrap it up quick just give us the family members.

I need more Linda haha

Reactions: Milflover68

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Top 3
1. Sara
2. Caroline
3. Those twins
Literally anyone but the twins. They're not even that attractive and their story work wasn't all that good either.
I'm glad they're one shot and gone characters, tbh.

Bob's a bit of a doofus but I don't appreciate anybody trying to bankrupt anyone else for any reason. It's especially scummy, even in a pr0n game.
Suri and Zuri deserve their comeuppance. I just think they're completely unused-to not getting their own way.

Mishalove, who the smeg is Lily?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I liked the twins. Their story was weak af and they were thrown to the side too quickly but I thought their models were attractive and would have liked more. As subplot filler though they were great in my opinion.

For a long time, my most anticipated upcoming content has been the girl at the pool. I generally really like plots that involve taming a bitch. Be it through somehow winning them over with kindness or by dominating them, either way I'm good. The Celia plot was the entire reason I tried this game. I think it just feels more like something has been achieved rather than just going through the motions until the sex happens. But given the loss of passion, I have a sneaking suspicion that pool girl will more than likely just vanish from the game before we get content with her.

Linda is probably my least favourite of the girls in this. I get that she's popular with everyone else and I can respect that. People like different things. But I always find her content to be a chore to click through, I just don't know what my issue with her is, I just really don't find any enjoyment in her content.

I'm still gonna give my favourite to Sara's friend. It's been so freaking long and we saw so little of her that I don't even remember her name, but she stood out to me when I very first played and nobody has surpassed that first contact high.

Caroline probably gets second place because hotdogging her ass has remained a strong memory. It was never even a thing I thought I might be into before it happened in this game.

Third place is kind of split between Sara and Judy, so I guess this next update - that we might see sometime soon maybe - will help decide that.
If Sara's route is ending then I suspect Judy might win out if she has more content due. I tend to toss these fictional girls to the side once all of their content is exhausted. Once the Judy content concludes she may drop back below Sara.

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
I liked the twins. Their story was weak af and they were thrown to the side too quickly but I thought their models were attractive and would have liked more. As subplot filler though they were great in my opinion.

For a long time, my most anticipated upcoming content has been the girl at the pool. I generally really like plots that involve taming a bitch. Be it through somehow winning them over with kindness or by dominating them, either way I'm good. The Celia plot was the entire reason I tried this game. I think it just feels more like something has been achieved rather than just going through the motions until the sex happens. But given the loss of passion, I have a sneaking suspicion that pool girl will more than likely just vanish from the game before we get content with her.

Linda is probably my least favourite of the girls in this. I get that she's popular with everyone else and I can respect that. People like different things. But I always find her content to be a chore to click through, I just don't know what my issue with her is, I just really don't find any enjoyment in her content.

I'm still gonna give my favourite to Sara's friend. It's been so freaking long and we saw so little of her that I don't even remember her name, but she stood out to me when I very first played and nobody has surpassed that first contact high.

Caroline probably gets second place because hotdogging her ass has remained a strong memory. It was never even a thing I thought I might be into before it happened in this game.

Third place is kind of split between Sara and Judy, so I guess this next update - that we might see sometime soon maybe - will help decide that.
If Sara's route is ending then I suspect Judy might win out if she has more content due. I tend to toss these fictional girls to the side once all of their content is exhausted. Once the Judy content concludes she may drop back below Sara.
Oh I agree completely; i loved the twins but it was one shot and done really and no repeatable scenes. That felt like a waste to me. I really do love this game, It's one of those I have been watching grow for years but the progress has been tragically slow which I do completely understand I do. The update from what I understand is nearing 80% so a new section will be released soon. Personally I would love to see more with the Neighbors; but frankly? some closed paths are sorely needed as well as repeatable finale events with at least some of the standing characters. But no matter what happens I intend to stand by this one until the end; Milfy City, Summertime Saga, and The Fate of Irnia were all the first real one I really sunk my teeth into when first getting into this genre in the first place and all of them have been amazing.

Reactions: Thermophob

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes