DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Im worried than even with the last update, everything like sex scenes with Judy will be rushed with no real reward-incentive.

Reactions: Kaeris

Fito1234

Apr 16, 2020
Can some give an update from his lastes patreon post? Last i heard he got a new 3D Artists to speed up development and was working planning on releasing 2 new version of MIlfy City, before episode 1 of his "new game"

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Can some give an update from his lastes patreon post? Last i heard he got a new 3D Artists to speed up development and was working planning on releasing 2 new version of MIlfy City, before episode 1 of his "new game"
If true this is encouraging:
CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City v0.7 - 80%

• Wow
Reactions: Faran and Krull

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
I hope his next game will be good. This dude can really make some quality content. These Milfy City shenanigans are big sad.
I kind of miss the seduction aspect like his older games. Having the "Landlady" already wanting you seemed to take out some of the coruption aspect for me and I hope he brings it back in his next game.

Reactions: Rjj

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i can't find it..... where?
Sorry, the key is on the shelf.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have it, so you haven't completed the necessary events, or you've already taken it.
The key event should be the day when Lisa and yasmin will be in the pool. Before Yasmin gives MC a Blowjob, they will send you to their house for a beer, at which point you must take the key.
If you missed this moment, then this same night get in their window, and the next morning yasmin will be lying on a deck chair in the yard, at this moment you can take the key.

Reactions: xtrema

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I said the same thing when it was at 70% and i'll say it again now that its 80%:

There's no way in hell that the update is at 80% or anything remotely close to that. There's been 0 screenshots or WIP screenshots. He always used to post some at way lower completion percentages. How can it be at 80% with 0 screenshots? Cause its actually at 20% lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I said the same thing when it was at 70% and i'll say it again now that its 80%:

There's no way in hell that the update is at 80% or anything remotely close to that. There's been 0 screenshots or WIP screenshots. He always used to post some at way lower completion percentages. How can it be at 80% with 0 screenshots? Cause its actually at 20% lol
well Baron actually posted several screenshots... it seems more likely that ICStor is working on his new "greatest game ever" while letting his contractors do the work on MC

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
well Baron actually posted several screenshots... it seems more likely that ICStor is working on his new "greatest game ever" while letting his contractors do the work on MC
Then when he gets tired of a new game again, he hires a contractor to finish it, and he starts a new game. That's Icstor's bitch business.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes