2real

Jan 18, 2018
how do you access the new caroline animations? is that the last locked scene in gallery?

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I kind of miss the seduction aspect like his older games. Having the "Landlady" already wanting you seemed to take out some of the coruption aspect for me and I hope he brings it back in his next game.
I dunno, it's interesting. We have had some sister characters lust after mc's straight away, byt not a mother, not too such an extent and in such a way. I guess thats why people liked it so much as everyone wanted to find out "why?"

RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
His next game will be the same as all previous ones, i.e. good, but abandoned in the middle of the story. Now he creates the "next, new game", but he probably did not write stories from A to Z (without a plan it is impossible to create something entirely).

Fortunately, I stopped being his patreon in September last year because he irritated me with his lack of professionalism (he set dates and then moved). It is a pity that still many people do not see it, otherwise he would learn some professionalism ...

Reactions: beef-devourer

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think it is kinda dumb to give money to a dev when you're not even sure if he is working on the game. But it's their money they can do whatever they want. Complaining here won't change anything does the dev even check this thread?

Reactions: AlexTorch

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I think it is kinda dumb to give money to a dev when you're not even sure if he is working on the game. But it's their money they can do whatever they want. Complaining here won't change anything does the dev even check this thread?
They are aware this forum exists, but they choose to ignore it. If you mention this or the incest patch on their Discord you will get muted then kick/banned. The admins like too pretend F95 doesn't exist but I am pretty sure every dev is aware of this forum and instead they tell members the only way too get the game is by subscribing too Patreon (which is technically true from a legitimate POV). Linking F95 is bannable in most dev Discords (which is understandable).

So the answer too that is no they don't check this thread but are aware of its existence.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
But seriously i am glad Lily will have a scene, i thought with everything going on and the many side characters he introduced he would just forget about her, this is probably an unpopular opinion but i like her more than Sara :KEK:(runs away).

Reactions: Evangelion-01
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes