Jul 26, 2018
Anyone has 0.6e completed save file? I thought I already backup the save files on my android phone before I uninstall it to free storage on my phone but I didn't. I don't want to start all over again, it's so long. xD

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Anyone has 0.6e completed save file? I thought I already backup the save files on my android phone before I uninstall it to free storage on my phone but I didn't. I don't want to start all over again, it's so long. xD
The search feature can find saves for you.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Imagine wanting saves and walk throughs for a game that literally gets 1 update a year, if that. LOOOOOOOOOL. When 6e came out people were like "fUlL sAvEs pLs?!" and im like bruh why. You're wanting to bypass a game that's rarely updated. The logic in that makes my head hurt. Also, still no update.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Imagine wanting saves and walk throughs for a game that literally gets 1 update a year, if that. LOOOOOOOOOL. When 6e came out people were like "fUlL sAvEs pLs?!" and im like bruh why. You're wanting to bypass a game that's rarely updated. The logic in that makes my head hurt. Also, still no update.
... by the end of December, doesn't look like such a bad prognosis anymore :)

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Well I don’t get the patreons how they support afte he admits that was slacking off for so many months

anavchaud

Jun 7, 2020
ok Caroline is so hot lol. just reached the part where you take pics of her modelling. she my favorite girl so far

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is it possible to bug celias questline?
Ive just deleted all the video, and shes starting to suspect. But i cant order her to use the gloryhole.... And when i go to teachers room she tells me to visit her at home..only...its locked at night and i need a key. :S
I need to talk to Judy at school to get the key.
To use a hole in the toilet, you need to use the webcam several times with it, then talk to it in the teachers ' room, only then the option with a hole will appear.
See Milfy City Walkthrough v0.6e

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well I don’t get the patreons how they support afte he admits that was slacking off for so many months
Think of it like having lunch at McDonald's once a month. It's basically dog food for humans and your body hates you for eating it, but it's cheap, easy, and forgettable. That's what most Patreon donations are. Once a month, easily missed on a credit card statement, and easily justified even if you're disappointed by the contents of an update or the lack of updates.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Think of it like having lunch at McDonald's once a month. It's basically dog food for humans and your body hates you for eating it, but it's cheap, easy, and forgettable. That's what most Patreon donations are. Once a month, easily missed on a credit card statement, and easily justified even if you're disappointed by the contents of an update or the lack of updates.
It's not just credit card statement that informs you of your pledges.
You get atleast 3 E-Mails by Patreon every month, first that reminds you of your subscription, one that tells you how much patreon charged you for the upcoming month and an E-Mail witch tells you what pledge ammounts to the overall bill you received before

Reactions: ElmerFudd

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
next update is about sara and judy and after (if he the game isnt abandonned so far) he will certainly treat Mom or aunt or girls in school so to have more caroline scenes we have to wait at least 2 years. Sorry man i feel the same.
We probably have long-term plans

Oct 14, 2019
Guys, Does anybody know, where does Icstor get the main theme of the game (which is playing in main menu). Was it created personally by him, or he brought it from another film/music?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes