JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Haha glad to see another Lily fan. I don't understand why she is not popular. Most people don't even remember her. But Lily is the only reason I'm still interested in this game.
Likewise. And, well, Judy too.

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
If its released this month is because he finaly hired help to do the work , could have done long ago considering the $$ that is roling in.

Aug 14, 2018
Does anyone know whether there will be any Linda / Sara content in the next update?
If that is supposed to mean "Linda and Sara" then: I don't know. If that is supposed to be "Linda or Sara" then the answer is "yes" as it will be a Sara update.
June. See page 2242.
The page number depends on the number of posts you display per page (for example I upped mine to 100) better to use the post reference numbers in the upper right of each post.

B.t.w.: Your name somehow made my day. Tommy Tuba ... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: reference book

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
If that is supposed to mean "Linda and Sara" then: I don't know. If that is supposed to be "Linda or Sara" then the answer is "yes" as it will be a Sara update.

The page number depends on the number of posts you display per page (for example I upped mine to 100) better to use the post reference numbers in the upper right of each post.

Oh. Thanks!

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Yes, I meant Linda and Sara together :love:. There was a scene way back when Linda noticed MC admiring Sara's butt. I was hoping Linda's discipline of Sara might lead to something sexy between them.

chacka

May 29, 2020
Managed to bug the game.
Happened after the teacher showed up at the house, now I have 2 teachers in the teachers office and clicking one of them causes a crash.
Maybe my fault for missing something along the way or not doing a step but it bugged the game.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes