Oct 14, 2019
Guys, Does anybody know, where does Icstor get the main theme of the game (which is playing in main menu). Was it created personally by him, or he brought it from another film/music?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Guys, Does anybody know, where does Icstor get the main theme of the game (which is playing in main menu). Was it created personally by him, or he brought it from another film/music?
the soundtrack

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I would like to know something about it myself
You're not going to get any more information until (MAYBE) the middle of the month. He's already announced it would be released by the end of this month * but we all know how that story pans out...

Your best bet is too wait at the end of the month, but since Baron is basically doing everything for this fat sh!t, he would probably make a mid-month preview post of all the credit he's stealing and how "proud" he is of the new update which took him(*) 6 months to release.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
I decided to go a bit card hunting but there are two I couldn't find. After checking a card walkthrough, I found out that they are in the beach house.

Is there a way to get back to the beach house if the mother weekend event is already done? The weekends only give me the choice to do the Sara pool thing

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I decided to go a bit card hunting but there are two I couldn't find. After checking a card walkthrough, I found out that they are in the beach house.

Is there a way to get back to the beach house if the mother weekend event is already done? The weekends only give me the choice to do the Sara pool thing
As I recall, you can return to the house later.
Milfy City Secret Cards

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
You're not going to get any more information until (MAYBE) the middle of the month. He's already announced it would be released by the end of this month * but we all know how that story pans out...

Your best bet is too wait at the end of the month, but since Baron is basically doing everything for this fat sh!t, he would probably make a mid-month preview post of all the credit he's stealing and how "proud" he is of the new update which took him(*) 6 months to release.
Man, I am one of the calmest and the most patient waiting people here :cool:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It's not just credit card statement that informs you of your pledges.
You get atleast 3 E-Mails by Patreon every month, first that reminds you of your subscription, one that tells you how much patreon charged you for the upcoming month and an E-Mail witch tells you what pledge ammounts to the overall bill you received before
None of which changes the fact that a few dollars a month is easy to ignore and forget about.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes