Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I suppose those will be the "Bonus" Cards than... gues these were also a method to allivate ICStors boredom with the project, there was quiet a large number of those in 0.6 aswell

Reactions: vmaks

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I downloaded 3 apk files that claimed to be with incest mod, but in all the characters are treated as friends of the mc ... does anyone have the link to the apk with incest?
Patch it yourself. Patch on the first page.
Open your file manager and go to Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files and create a new folder game and paste the patch in this folder.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
I downloaded 3 apk files that claimed to be with incest mod, but in all the characters are treated as friends of the mc ... does anyone have the link to the apk with incest?
In the first post, the first download for the incest patch worked fine for me. Where did you place the folder?

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Hey guys! :)
I think it's time to give you guys a quick update. Progress is coming all excellently. The new 3D artist is working extremely well. Here are a few previews for the coming update. For those if you who forgot, this update will fully focus on Sara and Judy. If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem.
Someone has these previews? Please!

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Hé, qui pourrait m'expliquer comment traduire milfy city en français (android)
aka#4496 discord

hey who could explain to me how to translate milfy city in french (android)
sur Android, je ne sais pas comment. Trouvez dans ce fil ceux qui ont été engagés dans les ports sur Android, mais je pense que vous devez d'abord traduire le jeu, puis le porter. Bien qu'il puisse y avoir des éditeurs pour Android, Google aide.

on Android, I don't know how. Find in this thread those who were engaged in ports on Android, but I think that you will have to first translate the game and then port it. Although may be some editors for Android, Google to help.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Considering his fetish of being humilated and dominated he might also discover a fetish for Netorase and after crying his heart out about his failed marriage he'll realise how hot he considers the thought of his own son stealing his wife is for him
That would be hilarious if he literally does get cucked. Like MC goes into the room to bang her and this time bob just pretends to be asleep and then jerks off to it. Or we catch bob peeping at them banging rubbing one out.

But im sure it'll take another 6 months for an update on just one girl that can be finished in 30 minutes. Then another year for another. His patreon supporters were dropped on their head as infants. "Yes, I know you only update the game once a year, but we totally want you to work on another!" Crack babies man.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Literally every girl on the front page of that is fat. Fat chicks with big boobs is like having a fast car because it's falling off a cliff. Or bragging about a day off when you're unemployed.
What does that have to do with "some women have big boobs"? Sure, some are fat. Some are not.
is not fat.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I hope Sara will get more content in 0.7...
Fairly dropped any other lady because this girl is a wholesome masterpiece both in character and looks department!

Reactions: KingFap and Plake
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes