Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I know the updates are far in between but, the rumors are getting even more ridiculous! I was over at the Discord and people are saying that there are rumors going around outside that the creator passed away. Like. What the hell is that?! ...

Perhaps it's a sign that they should probably just put out an update. Even if it's whatever 80% worth of content is.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know the updates are far in between but, the rumors are getting even more ridiculous! I was over at the Discord and people are saying that there are rumors going around outside that the creator passed away. Like. What the hell is that?! ...

Perhaps it's a sign that they should probably just put out an update. Even if it's whatever 80% worth of content is.
That's a rather old rumor that first arose during the version 0.6 hold up if I remember correctly.
Some people said that a relative had found his Patreon account and kept it alive to gain some inheritance.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
That's a rather old rumor that first arose during the version 0.6 hold up if I remember correctly.
Some people said that a relative had found his Patreon account and kept it alive to gain some inheritance.
Yeah, well... It was posted again, I guess. Or maybe they're late as well. Regardless though...

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
So has this ICSTOR given any news concerning the game? Since it doesn't have the abandoned tag?
I'll answer this before someone who's said it a dozen times does. You can either skim through the forum for your answer or check out the discord. Some of the staff has been posting about updates and such but... Nothing definitive yet on the the updates release date.

Reactions: AdorufuniiChan

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
The last time I read the forum, I said it would take a while, to rest, to play another game, to rest from Milfy City.

sh0x

Jun 6, 2017
My hopes of ever seeing this update are back to 0 after how long he has taken again already. Maybe next year we'll get it :p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This game is one of the few in which I actually agree with the people that call the dev a scammer. In this case it is really hard to argue against them. No one ever knows if he is working on the game.

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Looks back at ICSTOR's library of unfinished games
You mean these RPGM-based craps? Thanks God he abandoned them!

Yeah, uh, he most certainly is not a typical scammer. He's far, far worse.
So are you suggesting that he will abandon the game that has so many fans and which has been super successful, in favor of some unknown title? Sorry, it doesn't make any sense to me.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
You mean these RPGM-based craps? Thanks God he abandoned them!

So are you suggesting that he will abandon the game that has so many fans and which has been super successful, in favor of some unknown title? Sorry, it doesn't make any sense to me.
I would never suggest that he simply abandons a game because he feels he has a better idea or wants to pursue some other type of game, He is simply in this for the money and does not give 2 shits about the game. He lies over and over again to keep the money rolling in and he was getting to the point where the revenue looked like it might take a hit so now he wants to present the idea that he is hard at work and will get the game completed. The likely outcome is he will sometime this year push out a rushed ending to the game and then announce some amazing new game he is anxious to work on for us... and then the time in between updates will get longer and longer on the next game (scam) and the cycle repeats. Anyone thinking that Icstor is a talented game designer is falling for the illusion. Isctor's real talent is scamming. The vehicle he uses to make the scam work is the game. Don't fall for the illusion.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I would never suggest that he simply abandons a game because he feels he has a better idea or wants to pursue some other type of game, He is simply in this for the money and does not give 2 shits about the game. He lies over and over again to keep the money rolling in and he was getting to the point where the revenue looked like it might take a hit so now he wants to present the idea that he is hard at work and will get the game completed. The likely outcome is he will sometime this year push out a rushed ending to the game and then announce some amazing new game he is anxious to work on for us... and then the time in between updates will get longer and longer on the next game (scam) and the cycle repeats. Anyone thinking that Icstor is a talented game designer is falling for the illusion. Isctor's real talent is scamming. The vehicle he uses to make the scam work is the game. Don't fall for the illusion.
I mean he is talented, the content for this game has been good so far. But yeah at this point it's kind of hard to argue against that he only cares about the money. Almost 7 months since the last update and with almost no communication with his supporters.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes