Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So you think because he has a large number of people that pay him that it is not a scam?. Do you have any idea how many people get scammed daily?. All that 7,000+ people prove is that Icstor is a good scammer.
I wasn't excusing him, it was sarcasm.
But I think that everyone has their own head on their shoulders. I wouldn't pay a person who only does their job a year later, wouldn't it be easier to pay on the day of the update?
But I will answer this question, people like this game, and they do not want him to throw it, so they continue to support him, there is no other explanation.
I was once his patron, but only to copy all the images from the preview.
By the way here they are :)

Last edited:

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
Just let us hope and wait.. There are lot of other creator that could also need some supporters maybe..

And on Icstors Website stand that MilfyCity is 0.7 is to 80% finished.. also n Statemnt why it take so long.. but i dont know if this really a exception or if he lie.. so.. yea..

Last edited:

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
You mean these RPGM-based craps? Thanks God he abandoned them!

So are you suggesting that he will abandon the game that has so many fans and which has been super successful, in favor of some unknown title? Sorry, it doesn't make any sense to me.
Well having a 7000+ patrons hes earning a 6digit$ monthly. He can just quit making games after hes accumulated enough $$ for a living.

You can see that hes hardly making an update after the 0.4ver.
Months of not working and just taking it easy while baiting his patrons of updates.

He can just ignore the release dates because hes patrons are retards who are spoiling him with giving him money.

Btw I was patron then but unpledge since hes scamming people now. And the patrons dont even realize it or just really retarded.

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Well having a 7000+ patrons hes earning a 6digit$ monthly. He can just quit making games after hes accumulated enough $$ for a living.
Bullshit. This should gives him about 40k-60k per month. It is a lot, but not that a lot.

You can see that hes hardly making an update after the 0.4ver.
Months of not working and just taking it easy while baiting his patrons of updates.
Well, for me there is a little difference between working slowly (and maybe milking a little bit) and scamming people for several years without any update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eisbaerle

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
This is how the development for the overwhelming majority of these games feel to be honest.

Intentionally slow updates to bait more patreon money. From the games i've bothered with i've noticed only Treasure of Nadia and maybe a few more I cant recall off tops that buck this trend.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
This is how the development for the overwhelming majority of these games feel to be honest.

Intentionally slow updates to bait more patreon money. From the games i've bothered with i've noticed only Treasure of Nadia and maybe a few more I cant recall off tops that buck this trend.

It does seem to be getting more and more common. I do not have any problem with the developer being slow, that is a personal choice. It becomes a problem when the developers statements do not match up with actual reality. If a developer comes out and says hey I am going to be taking things very slowly so you may not get an update but a couple of times a year then I would not complain about slow development. The problem is when they promise over and over to the point it becomes nothing but another lie. Even if Icstor had simply switched to a pay per update model I would not complain about him but taking into account the number of broken promises (lies) and the monthly money suck he is bringing in makes me call him out and label him a scammer. I will never spend another penny on anything he does and I hope I have encouraged a few to drop him as well.

Reactions: Everest Harrison

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018

The only game devs who you really can trust with constant update and honoring their promise can be counted in fingers.

The dev I know of are "Boring games" this dev here have an awesome art and hes keeping his promises he still does not have that many patrons but I assure you, you can trust this guy.

Dr. Pinkcake you probably already know who he is if you already play "Acting lesson" and his current game "Being a Dik" he is constantly updating his patrons regading the development of the game.

Mr. Dots The game dev of "Dating my Daughter" and the already finished game "Melody" also hes making his new game "Sunshine Love" one of the few game devs who is updating his game on monthly release. Look at that dedication.

Mrjet game dev of "Become a Rockstar" he is also of the few game dev who is giving update about the game.

Psychodelusional game dev of "Dark Neighborhood" hes making now his new game named "Apocalust" All I can say about the game is worth the wait just seing the renders is satisfying.

Monkeyposter_7 the game dev of "Thirsty for my Guest"

Inceton game dev of "Echoes of Lust" and "Summer with Mia"

Stiglet the game dev of "The Visit"

These are the games devs I know that are worth trusting. I can say that the penny you spend of pledging would not be waste and dont feel scammed.

Not like this game dev "Icstor". Back then he is releasing an update constantly and the quality is surely amazing with his art.

But after the 0.4 ver of "Milfy City" he became complacent because who would not be? 7000+ patrons who are giving him monthly earning 6 digits$$. Well all I can say to those retarded patrons who are still defending him with the way hes doing things.

Cant they even see that they are being extorted?? Well 1$ or 10$ is probably nothing to them but you are not the only one who is giving him revenues. They are 7000+ of you so you can why he really doesnt care if 50 to 100 patrons unpledge he still got 6900+ . "Sigh" If only all of his patrons do a boycott.

Icstor would probably wake up and actualy do something and not just laze around and his job.

Cronosnox

Feb 25, 2018
Bullshit. This should gives him about 40k-60k per month. It is a lot, but not that a lot.

Well, for me there is a little difference between working slowly (and maybe milking a little bit) and scamming people for several years without any update.
You know most people make that much in a year, if he gets 40-60 a month and hes been slacking for almost a year or more thats nearly a million and thats a lot a lot.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
So are you suggesting that he will abandon the game that has so many fans and which has been super successful, in favor of some unknown title? Sorry, it doesn't make any sense to me.
Icstor himself suggested it, after reemerging from a 2.5 month period of no communications.
He said he is burned out with Milfy City and wants to be done with it so he can move on to a new game. Link here.
(Though the current plan is 2 more updates for Milfy City and then alternating releases for MC and a new game)

Maybe not years, but I'm not sure one can still make a reasonable argument that he hasn't been scamming people for months. In the same post I linked above, he also admitted the progress bar is "not really helpful and related to the truth". In other words, he has been bullshiting people into thinking a new update is imminent. Keep in mind that this came after 3 consecutive months in which he said "update should be released next month".

November:
"The update with Sara should also be released in December as I promised."
December:
"I think I'll release a big update by the end of January"
January:
If there will be no problems releasing it in February. :)

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
i loved his game on kickass and loved F95 for uploading them there. BUT, clearly after he recieved so much support the taste of easy money got to his head.

not my money thow!

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
i loved his game on kickass and loved F95 for uploading them there. BUT, clearly after he recieved so much support the taste of easy money got to his head.

not my money thow!
I wouldn't mind making 7-8 times my monthly salary from my hobby in general, and not even having to hobby, in particular :D

Reactions: stickitinher22
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes