sh0x

Jun 6, 2017
My hopes of ever seeing this update are back to 0 after how long he has taken again already. Maybe next year we'll get it :p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This game is one of the few in which I actually agree with the people that call the dev a scammer. In this case it is really hard to argue against them. No one ever knows if he is working on the game.

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Looks back at ICSTOR's library of unfinished games
You mean these RPGM-based craps? Thanks God he abandoned them!

Yeah, uh, he most certainly is not a typical scammer. He's far, far worse.
So are you suggesting that he will abandon the game that has so many fans and which has been super successful, in favor of some unknown title? Sorry, it doesn't make any sense to me.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017

So are you suggesting that he will abandon the game that has so many fans and which has been super successful, in favor of some unknown title? Sorry, it doesn't make any sense to me.
I would never suggest that he simply abandons a game because he feels he has a better idea or wants to pursue some other type of game, He is simply in this for the money and does not give 2 shits about the game. He lies over and over again to keep the money rolling in and he was getting to the point where the revenue looked like it might take a hit so now he wants to present the idea that he is hard at work and will get the game completed. The likely outcome is he will sometime this year push out a rushed ending to the game and then announce some amazing new game he is anxious to work on for us... and then the time in between updates will get longer and longer on the next game (scam) and the cycle repeats. Anyone thinking that Icstor is a talented game designer is falling for the illusion. Isctor's real talent is scamming. The vehicle he uses to make the scam work is the game. Don't fall for the illusion.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I would never suggest that he simply abandons a game because he feels he has a better idea or wants to pursue some other type of game, He is simply in this for the money and does not give 2 shits about the game. He lies over and over again to keep the money rolling in and he was getting to the point where the revenue looked like it might take a hit so now he wants to present the idea that he is hard at work and will get the game completed. The likely outcome is he will sometime this year push out a rushed ending to the game and then announce some amazing new game he is anxious to work on for us... and then the time in between updates will get longer and longer on the next game (scam) and the cycle repeats. Anyone thinking that Icstor is a talented game designer is falling for the illusion. Isctor's real talent is scamming. The vehicle he uses to make the scam work is the game. Don't fall for the illusion.
I mean he is talented, the content for this game has been good so far. But yeah at this point it's kind of hard to argue against that he only cares about the money. Almost 7 months since the last update and with almost no communication with his supporters.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
So you think because he has a large number of people that pay him that it is not a scam?. Do you have any idea how many people get scammed daily?. All that 7,000+ people prove is that Icstor is a good scammer.
I wasn't excusing him, it was sarcasm.
But I think that everyone has their own head on their shoulders. I wouldn't pay a person who only does their job a year later, wouldn't it be easier to pay on the day of the update?
But I will answer this question, people like this game, and they do not want him to throw it, so they continue to support him, there is no other explanation.
I was once his patron, but only to copy all the images from the preview.
By the way here they are :)

Last edited:

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
Just let us hope and wait.. There are lot of other creator that could also need some supporters maybe..

And on Icstors Website stand that MilfyCity is 0.7 is to 80% finished.. also n Statemnt why it take so long.. but i dont know if this really a exception or if he lie.. so.. yea..

Last edited:

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018

Well having a 7000+ patrons hes earning a 6digit$ monthly. He can just quit making games after hes accumulated enough $$ for a living.

You can see that hes hardly making an update after the 0.4ver.
Months of not working and just taking it easy while baiting his patrons of updates.

He can just ignore the release dates because hes patrons are retards who are spoiling him with giving him money.

Btw I was patron then but unpledge since hes scamming people now. And the patrons dont even realize it or just really retarded.

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Well having a 7000+ patrons hes earning a 6digit$ monthly. He can just quit making games after hes accumulated enough $$ for a living.
Bullshit. This should gives him about 40k-60k per month. It is a lot, but not that a lot.

You can see that hes hardly making an update after the 0.4ver.
Months of not working and just taking it easy while baiting his patrons of updates.
Well, for me there is a little difference between working slowly (and maybe milking a little bit) and scamming people for several years without any update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eisbaerle

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
This is how the development for the overwhelming majority of these games feel to be honest.

Intentionally slow updates to bait more patreon money. From the games i've bothered with i've noticed only Treasure of Nadia and maybe a few more I cant recall off tops that buck this trend.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
This is how the development for the overwhelming majority of these games feel to be honest.

Intentionally slow updates to bait more patreon money. From the games i've bothered with i've noticed only Treasure of Nadia and maybe a few more I cant recall off tops that buck this trend.

It does seem to be getting more and more common. I do not have any problem with the developer being slow, that is a personal choice. It becomes a problem when the developers statements do not match up with actual reality. If a developer comes out and says hey I am going to be taking things very slowly so you may not get an update but a couple of times a year then I would not complain about slow development. The problem is when they promise over and over to the point it becomes nothing but another lie. Even if Icstor had simply switched to a pay per update model I would not complain about him but taking into account the number of broken promises (lies) and the monthly money suck he is bringing in makes me call him out and label him a scammer. I will never spend another penny on anything he does and I hope I have encouraged a few to drop him as well.

Reactions: Everest Harrison
3.70 star(s) 406 Votes