Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I hope Sara will get more content in 0.7...
Fairly dropped any other lady because this girl is a wholesome masterpiece both in character and looks department!
It's going to mostly, if not completely, be about Sara.
The only other possibility is a shared update with Judy.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
It's going to mostly, if not completely, be about Sara.
The only other possibility is a shared update with Judy.
Tbh... Imho Sara is the only Girl worth Content so far.
The Teacher? Ugh, hell no.
Mum? So badly and overhorny written that I quickly avoided stumbling into her.
Caroline was okay-ish.
The Rest... hrm. No charme to me.
Oh wait. Macy. She might be interesting too. At least as far as i can judge from the 5secs, we got with her.

I'll do a happydance, if the whole content in 0.7 revolves around Sara. If not...
Another year of waiting i fear.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tbh... Imho Sara is the only Girl worth Content so far.
The Teacher? Ugh, hell no.
Mum? So badly and overhorny written that I quickly avoided stumbling into her.
Caroline was okay-ish.
The Rest... hrm. No charme to me.
Oh wait. Macy. She might be interesting too. At least as far as i can judge from the 5secs, we got with her.

I'll do a happydance, if the whole content in 0.7 revolves around Sara. If not...
Another year of waiting i fear.
...Sarah is worse than Linda... she starts as "horny" as her without the reluctance of being afraid to ruin their relationship if she moves to fast... and she seems to be constantly in physical pain, more than pleasure atleast, dureing the H-scenes...
also based on her looks she doesn't resemble her mother, the aunt or her own sister in the slightest

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
...Sarah is worse than Linda... she starts as "horny" as her without the reluctance of being afraid to ruin their relationship if she moves to fast... and she seems to be constantly in physical pain, more than pleasure atleast, dureing the H-scenes...
also based on her looks she doesn't resemble her mother, the aunt or her own sister in the slightest
As she is depicted as a more kind of shut-in game nerd type of girl I don't really find it unrealistic how the relationship with her starts. She is curious, kind and besides being horny, which is perfectly fine for a teen, the innocent vibe coming from her is adorable.

to my taste, Linda is far worse, as she is an adult. His Mother even. The kind of book she reads etc.
Can't relate or enjoy this relationship at all, as it feel way over the top for me.
Nope. For me Sara stays far better then Linda.

True point though, is the resemblance.
(What is kind of irrelevant for taste. I just love her design. No Holstein-Tits, nice body, cute face and the most important: Redhead)
Maybe got adopted, which would make it even better, if revealed later on, making their relationship legit.
tbh I'm kind of expecting sth like this, based on her looks and a few lines she drops like wishing to be able to be more open with MC and stuff. Would bring a little Drama at first, if icstor uses this clever and end with a nice happy end for mc and sara.

But we might... or might not see in a few weeks :)

Reactions: KingFap

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Wouldn't you be in pain if that horse cock was jammed up your ass? :ROFLMAO:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True point though, is the resemblance.
(What is kind of irrelevant for taste. I just love her design. No Holstein-Tits, nice body, cute face and the most important: Redhead)
Maybe got adopted, which would make it even better, if revealed later on, making their relationship legit.
tbh I'm kind of expecting sth like this, based on her looks and a few lines she drops like wishing to be able to be more open with MC and stuff. Would bring a little Drama at first, if icstor uses this clever and end with a nice happy end for mc and sara.

But we might... or might not see in a few weeks
depends on wether he finds his passion back... or give Onyxdimes more liberty on the story design... the last Caroline Update only had one good scene... and that was the dinner with her before the hotel scene.
Honestly I have my hoped for story twists like these low to droped all together

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Cute nerds FTW!
On resemblance;
Genetics are weird. It's possible that further back in the family's genetic history the genes for her freckles, eye and hair colours happened.
Sometimes traits are shared in families. Sometimes they aren't.
Sometimes people look like their grandparents.
Sometimes people don't resemble anybody else in their family.

Bob's gone grey, right? Maybe he had Sara's hair colour in his younger days.
I love green eyes ever so slightly more than heterochromia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweet Force

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cute nerds FTW!
On resemblance;
Genetics are weird. It's possible that further back in the family's genetic history the genes for her freckles, eye and hair colours happened.
Sometimes traits are shared in families. Sometimes they aren't.
Sometimes people look like their grandparents.
Sometimes people don't resemble anybody else in their family.

Bob's gone grey, right? Maybe he had Sara's hair colour in his younger days.
I love green eyes ever so slightly more than heterochromia.
sure that could be a possibility... but those differences don't come in bulks.
I mean the most significant difference is her chest size, along with eye and hair color... if it was either of them it could be based on genetics, but the differences are far to significant and visible for just that.
gotta agree with the eye color though, based on the aunt... those eyes are to die for :love:

Jun 8, 2017
I like that things seam to be getting back on track and theres less mad people since IC hired help,I actually am excited again for this game,and it shows ic cares atleast still,he could of went the dual family route and never did anything,but to be fair guys IC has finished entire games some rushed yes,but we know he does care, and worked hard to get where he is,he kinda pioneered incest games from the get go,I am happy you to be one of his donaters,I can't wait to see the last two updates and hope the next game is decent I would like a more teen based game though for a change

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
sure that could be a possibility... but those differences don't come in bulks.
I mean the most significant difference is her chest size, along with eye and hair color... if it was either of them it could be based on genetics, but the differences are far to significant and visible for just that.
gotta agree with the eye color though, based on the aunt... those eyes are to die for :love:
I'm dark haired, hairy all over my chest and stomach, with a small nose, bigger ears and large frame.
One of my brothers is exactly like me; the other two are blonde, with blue eyes, no body hair, long nose, small ears and a smaller body constitution. One of them even has freckles.
My parents are both dark haired. Apparently my grandfather on my mother's side was blonde, but I never met him. Genetics can be very fickle sometimes.

Reactions: EscapeEvade

Magician5513

Jan 11, 2020
I'm dark haired, hairy all over my chest and stomach, with a small nose, bigger ears and large frame.
One of my brothers is exactly like me; the other two are blonde, with blue eyes, no body hair, long nose, small ears and a smaller body constitution. One of them even has freckles.
My parents are both dark haired. Apparently my grandfather on my mother's side was blonde, but I never met him. Genetics can be very fickle sometimes.
Or your mom ... ... ... ... ... ... ;)

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
biff.gif

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
When Eddard Stark reading the book

Reactions: Hadgar

shak4560

Jan 20, 2019
Hi .. icstor say that the next update will be in this month if don’t be problem
He not said that he has any problems but it’s still 80%
You think that the next update will be delay again ? Or we surprise and icstor finishing in the time

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes