CONEBONE69

Dec 23, 2019
Translations: ITALIAN - GERMAN - Afrikaans - Albanian - Amharic - Arabic - Armenian - Azerbaijani - Basque - Belarusian -
Bengali - Bosnian - Bulgarian - Catalan - Cebuano - Chichewa - Chinese - Corsican - Croatian - Czech - Danish - Dutch - Esperanto - Estonian - Filipino - Finnish - French - Frisian - Galician - Georgian - Greek - Gujarati - Haitian Creole - Hausa - Hawaiian - Hebrew - Hindi - Hmong - Hungarian - Icelandic - Igbo - Indonesian - Irish - Japanese - Javanese - Kannada - Kazakh - Khmer - Kinyarwanda - Korean - Kurdish (Kurmanji) - Kyrgyz - Lao - Latin - Latvian - Lithuanian - Luxembourgish - Macedonian - Malagasy - Malay - Malayalam - Maltese - Maori - Marathi - Mongolian - Myanmar (Burmese) - Nepali - Norwegian - Odia (Oriya) - Pashto - Persian - Polish - Portuguese - Punjabi - Romanian - Samoan - Scots Gaelic - Serbian - Sesotho - Shona - Sindhi - Sinhala - Slovak - Slovenian - Somali - Spanish - Sundanese - Swahili - Swedish - Tajik - Tamil - Tatar - Telugu - Thai - Turkish - Turkmen - Ukrainian - Urdu - Uyghur - Uzbek - Vietnamese - Welsh - Xhosa - Yiddish - Yoruba - Zulu
i'm dissapointed that this list doesn't have the pirate translation
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-5c-pirate-translation.16933/

Reactions: l69p
Jun 8, 2017
This game is the pioneer of what games should be,everyone else raised up because of it,just because it slowed down you guys bad mouth one of the best devs that we have? Without this game the other games would still suck,also we know this update is already bigger than all the rest because it has 3 or 4 charecters getting updates now,I honestly like Ic games more than the others but most incest games are jokes,besides DMD and like a couple others,my favorite game now though is BAK or Lust man standing,I believe Ic should get paid more,Its mostly back tax for his old games never getting good funding now hes finally paid,I wouldn't do shit for you ungrateful assholes either till you paid me 250k,and then I'd release aswell,Get your money bro

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
I was always pretty impressed by how much content he brought until now. I never thought that i would say this but his behaviour, the working ethic and his recent updates about the game in general with an artist sounds so familiar to GumA.s.sdroppingS.hi.t.
ICSTOR was my favourite and sad to see him give this treatment to his own game and his supporters. I am happy that the game didnt get cancelled but this guy could have been steamrolling at patreon but he kind of threw it under a rock.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The big problem is the lack of communication, it has been more than 6 months since the last update. And no one really knows what he has been doing during all that time. Maybe he has been working on a huge update. But people don't really know. The only thing you have is a progress bar that stays at the same percentage for months.

HFIRE

Jan 27, 2018
hmm.. new update or not, you knew what you headed into when you jumped on a 0.x version of a game.
And this game is absolutely beautiful. Will it get finished? Hopefully. This year? No way. Still, for the hours of fun and excitement, it's worth a pretty penny. You don't enjoy only the happy ending, the ride is just as beautiful. H

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I check out the patreon page, the image under the current progress that's the "father" right? well that doesn't matter, but the background of it seems a little bit shady. so what could it be?

Reactions: kcoope89

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
The big problem is the lack of communication, it has been more than 6 months since the last update. And no one really knows what he has been doing during all that time. Maybe he has been working on a huge update. But people don't really know. The only thing you have is a progress bar that stays at the same percentage for months.
Huge Update ? like last time ?

NLT releases in 2 weeks bigger updates than this fella in a year

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I just had a thought, anyone here run a Patreon account?. Can a developer have two different accounts (legally) ?. Is it possible for say a game developer calling him self Ice$tor for example also have another account as someone else?. I have no proof at all but what if a game developer created a game for example called Milf$ and after awhile he realized that he could just sort of ignore the game and continue to collect money so he decides to create another pen-name and start another game in the same genre and repeat the cycle so the game developer or scammer can make even more money. Like I said no proof but man if possible you could make crazy amounts of money. Seems like Patreon is ripe for con games.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I just had a thought, anyone here run a Patreon account?. Can a developer have two different accounts (legally) ?. Is it possible for say a game developer calling him self Ice$tor for example also have another account as someone else?. I have no proof at all but what if a game developer created a game for example called Milf$ and after awhile he realized that he could just sort of ignore the game and continue to collect money so he decides to create another pen-name and start another game in the same genre and repeat the cycle so the game developer or scammer can make even more money. Like I said no proof but man if possible you could make crazy amounts of money. Seems like Patreon is ripe for con games.
One reason that Icstor makes so much money is because he is known for his other games. Creating another name is like starting over. Trust me, it is hard being a new game developer.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
One reason that Icstor makes so much money is because he is known for his other games. Creating another name is like starting over. Trust me, it is hard being a new game developer.
That's true but if you think of it like a con artist would it would be well worth the money. You already know the process and instead of wasting time developing a game that is already established and making a killing you start another and over time double your money. If you can actually get thru the process and make multiple patreon accounts you could have 3, 4, or even more cons running at the same time. Like I said no proof but seems like a giant way to rip off allot of people.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
That's true but if you think of it like a con artist would it would be well worth the money. You already know the process and instead of wasting time developing a game that is already established and making a killing you start another and over time double your money. If you can actually get thru the process and make multiple patreon accounts you could have 3, 4, or even more cons running at the same time. Like I said no proof but seems like a giant way to rip off allot of people.
Icstor is working on two games at once right now but somehow that was decided through a vote and he is using the same Patreon account for both.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Icstor is working on two games at once right now but somehow that was decided through a vote and he is using the same Patreon account for both.
I think what you meant to say is Icstor is claiming to be working on two games right now. For all we know he could be working on zero games or 174 games. I don't believe anything he says. My point was if someone was making allot of money on Patreon scamming people with a game called milf$ he just might get the idea to start another con (aka game) so he could make even more money.

• Haha
Reactions: Robbery1211
Aug 18, 2019
NLT says he's been doing it since the 90's he probably has a monster computer. Icstor has mental problems and hes been working non stop for 4 years.
he is also a liar, the first time he abandoned us, he said it was his girlfriend leaving him (could be true, but) a few months later it started up again, and the excuse this time was "my passion is gone" - - after so many projects this dude should have known to stick to his core characters only, the game started with a bagillion characters that were never going to get developed, and then he made even more; i suppose if the money is the only important thing, he's winning

personally allowing his highest tier patrons to dictate game content was his downfall - - you can disagree with me if you want, but this is how the main story SHOULD have gone :

main focus : the teacher, the mom, the older sister, the younger sister, the therapist
side focus : mom's work, dad's work, the aunts

having cameos from other characters would have been fine, but absolutely NO STORY FOCUS until after the above was at 100%

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
he is also a liar, the first time he abandoned us, he said it was his girlfriend leaving him (could be true, but) a few months later it started up again, and the excuse this time was "my passion is gone" - - after so many projects this dude should have known to stick to his core characters only, the game started with a bagillion characters that were never going to get developed, and then he made even more; i suppose if the money is the only important thing, he's winning

personally allowing his highest tier patrons to dictate game content was his downfall - - you can disagree with me if you want, but this is how the main story SHOULD have gone :

main focus : the teacher, the mom, the older sister, the younger sister, the therapist
side focus : mom's work, dad's work, the aunts

having cameos from other characters would have been fine, but absolutely NO STORY FOCUS until after the above was at 100%
I would be happy with the older sister, mom, teacher and aunt

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes