Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
NLT says he's been doing it since the 90's he probably has a monster computer. Icstor has mental problems and hes been working non stop for 4 years.
For the past 2 years he's rather been "stopping non-work" than "working non-stop", you know.

Unfortunately there are millions of people with mental issues that either have to keep working to make a living or resort to social security if they're lucky to live in a civilized country. The don't get paid $50 K a month to wallow in their misery.

Last edited:

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
"He said he is burned out with Milfy City and wants to be done with it so he can move on to a new game."

The question is, how can you be burnt out on a game you barely work on? One minor update in a full year. In all likelihood this dude has been jerking off and not even working on the game the majority of the time except for a few hours here and there when there's nothing for him to do or he's bored. OR he just straight up ignored it the entire time then a week or 2 before a promised release he just rushes through it. Let's keep in mind the majority of time is just spent waiting on this stuff to render. He simply does not work on this game enough and pump out enough updates to be getting burnt out. Burnt out is when you're doing something 6+ hours a day everyday for weeks/months/years.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Possibly but very doubtful as he has made many other excuses PLUS Patreon has a very simple remedy for issues like illness, You can pause the payments while you are unable to work. These two reasons to me says he is not sick, just a con artist.
The interesting thing is he really doesn't even need to waste any time completing all of the side characters. Just finish up the girls he lives with and his teacher, throw in a 3rd with any combo of Sara/Caroline/Linda and call it a day. All others can be ignored.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
The interesting thing is he really doesn't even need to waste any time completing all of the side characters. Just finish up the girls he lives with and his teacher, throw in a 3rd with any combo of Sara/Caroline/Linda and call it a day. All others can be ignored.
Nah, the psychiatrist is a favorite for some and the tease of having her home popup, but "blueball" them with an "under construction" sign is torture! She needs scenes first imo...

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
WVM is garbage , dont even try it
Still better than mc.
This game is the pioneer of what games should be,everyone else raised up because of it,just because it slowed down you guys bad mouth one of the best devs that we have? Without this game the other games would still suck,also we know this update is already bigger than all the rest because it has 3 or 4 charecters getting updates now,I honestly like Ic games more than the others but most incest games are jokes,besides DMD and like a couple others,my favorite game now though is BAK or Lust man standing,I believe Ic should get paid more,Its mostly back tax for his old games never getting good funding now hes finally paid,I wouldn't do shit for you ungrateful assholes either till you paid me 250k,and then I'd release aswell,Get your money bro
Dunno if you're a decent troll or a typical ignorant milfy city simp.
Either way, great post, keep it up.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
People are so naive.....
Do you know what happened when people are payed well? They stop working you know? That's why always studios with good income hire less know studio to make a thing and they just get laid and doing something only if they want, not when they need to.

That is problem of every development groups.

But Icstor is little another case. Cause he gatting paid well isntead of doing anything. So why he may even hire someone? :D Pfff.... He don't need to.

He doing well without releasing anything and better for him than releasing bad update. Cause if he release bad update there will be spike up but fast way to down. Without releasing, people living and dreaming that dream about their great game and hoping and hoping and believing to their god. Smart move from him.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
NLT says he's been doing it since the 90's he probably has a monster computer. Icstor has mental problems and hes been working non stop for 4 years.
Your joking right ?
icstor can affort multiple "monster" computers so the problem is not a high end rig.
Where did Icstor work 4 years non stop ? Started 2016 continued 2017 & 2018.
Don't count 2019 & 2020 cause he didn't do shit (besides of one update in nearly 2 years)
This makes 3 years not 4.
& btw you said NLT works since the 90's so he is working 30 years but Icstor can't after 3 years ?
MrDots is the one who is delievering 4 years.
Even after DMD was banned from patreon he didn't give up plus he always gives a Status Update.

So lets not pull excuses & take the fkn red pill:
Icstor is greedy & shady.

Ps. Agreed Icstor is mentally ill

Last edited:

Gzhindra

Jan 7, 2018
Nah, the psychiatrist is a favorite for some and the tease of having her home popup, but "blueball" them with an "under construction" sign is torture! She needs scenes first imo...
Judy is actually the only reason I'm still interested in this game.
Caro and Linda already have enough content and the rest isn't super interesting.
The teacher is kind of a shit show with ICStor going back to rapist fantasy and it's really really not my thing.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
Judy is actually the only reason I'm still interested in this game.
Caro and Linda already have enough content and the rest isn't super interesting.
The teacher is kind of a shit show with ICStor going back to rapist fantasy and it's really really not my thing.
I also don't really like the story with the teacher (don't like no-consent scenes, like the camshows from her), but I personally am waiting for more scenes with Sara... :giggle:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I believe he said the update would come this month? guess that was a jk no ?
His exact words were

Hey guys! :)
I think it's time to give you guys a quick update. Progress is coming all excellently. The new 3D artist is working extremely well. Here are a few previews for the coming update. For those if you who forgot, this update will fully focus on Sara and Judy. If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem.

There are always red flags in every single post he makes on Patreon, for instance "If everything goes to plan" and "we should release" are dead giveaways that there were already problems at the time of his post. Besides, he has missed every single mention of a release date for a year (two years?) straight and since he mentioned June 2020, we all knew that this was a lie.
ICSTOR is a prime example for a scam artist and you need to read between the lines if you want to know what his posts on Patreon really mean.

He can also only be bothered to communicate with his patrons when it's almost deadline day or his earnings start to crumble, that's how much respect he has for them. We're probably going to get another lame excuse on Sunday evening or Monday.
Remember April? On April 5 his numbers started to drop super early and guess what happened merely two days later? Exactly, his first Patreon post since January 30 ... :LUL:
ICSTOR_scammer.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 406 Votes