Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
The amazing thing about this whole situation is once this update releases it's most likely not going to have the animations included, then it's going to be another waiting game waiting for that only for them to release and the quality be worse then the 0.6 update just like the 0.6 update quality was worse then the 0.5 update. Then the cycle will continue till he releases his next game where it will inevitably suffer the same fate.
Lets hope there will be no next game... can't believe those 7k ppl constantly backing him anyways.
They should all cancel and stay away till he at least made one or two decent updates or closes shop alltogether.

saintplecing

Mar 14, 2019
you know what? just unsubscribe him at once so the update will much much faster, he is being shit since the progress of 0.6, imagine an update more than six month? lol u can see dr.pincake made a great game with amazing content without long time

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
you know what? just unsubscribe him at once so the update will much much faster, he is being shit since the progress of 0.6, imagine an update more than six month? lol u can see dr.pincake made a great game with amazing content without long time
Aaaaaaand ANOTHER reference to BaDIK. Can people stop comparing them? It's clear Dr PinkCake is a more dedicated developer. The thing is, it's more the MODELS used in Milfy City that people like.

Reactions: jackkane

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
Yes, I meant Linda and Sara together :love:. There was a scene way back when Linda noticed MC admiring Sara's butt. I was hoping Linda's discipline of Sara might lead to something sexy between them.
You are stating wishes ??? While the rest of us just want the update?

Reactions: Dorat1

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
What i find highly entertaining is that the big money makers like this one here can afford to do 1-2 updates a YEAR and still gain more patrons while small devs, even if their quality is on the same level or better, lose all their support if they take too long for updates in the eyes of patrons, while they are 100% working harder and most likely in real life too while devs like ICSTOR count their money and laugh about the fools who throw money at them.

Mar 21, 2018
What i find highly entertaining is that the big money makers like this one here can afford to do 1-2 updates a YEAR and still gain more patrons while small devs, even if their quality is on the same level or better, lose all their support if they take too long for updates in the eyes of patrons, while they are 100% working harder and most likely in real life too while devs like ICSTOR count their money and laugh about the fools who throw money at them.
Patreon followers can be a cult. Summertime saga is the same way

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes