Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I'd give anything to spend 5 minutes in ICSTOR's head to figure out why the hell he's the way he is. Manipulating Patrons for almost a year with only one update to speak of, spending valuable time on characters nobody even cared about (The Neighbor's story seems interesting, but nobody asked for them, at least until the main stuff is done), making excuses when he doesn't meet deadlines, the list goes on. Frankly, I'm impressed with how indoctrinated his Patrons are, giving tens of thousands of dollars a month for nothing.
Also, making a joke about your updates taking forever doesn't make you clever, especially when your work ethic is atrocious.
Part of that has at least been answered - hes said personally he gets bored quickly with having to keep churning out new content for old characters and is why he tends to churn out several games, finish them relatively fast and then move on. Hence why your getting characters focused on you that few were asking for - that was his bag in his older games, sure there was a focal family but there would be all the side characters as well en masse. Issue is everyone is arresting him to this game when he seems to want to create something else so there is this weird Mexican stand off where people are demanding him create content hes hitting writers block over and wont tolerate him starting a new project. His patreons can love this or leave this but hes not gonna change just because there is a vocal mass of non supporters moaning there isn't a mass of routine content releases they aint paying for anyway lol. If I were them id stop supporting as I think he seems to miss the freedom of the old days before MILFY CITY became a monster hes not gonna get away from without blood being spilled haha.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Part of that has at least been answered - hes said personally he gets bored quickly with having to keep churning out new content for old characters and is why he tends to churn out several games, finish them relatively fast and then move on. Hence why your getting characters focused on you that few were asking for - that was his bag in his older games, sure there was a focal family but there would be all the side characters as well en masse. Issue is everyone is arresting him to this game when he seems to want to create something else so there is this weird Mexican stand off where people are demanding him create content hes hitting writers block over and wont tolerate him starting a new project. His patreons can love this or leave this but hes not gonna change just because there is a vocal mass of non supporters moaning there isn't a mass of routine content releases they aint paying for anyway lol. If I were them id stop supporting as I think he seems to miss the freedom of the old days before MILFY CITY became a monster hes not gonna get away from without blood being spilled haha.
That may be true. He created a monster that he wasn't equipped to handle. But this isn't the first time he's done this, and getting bored isn't an excuse to slack off and leech money from patrons.

Reactions: ghilst

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
imagine if icstor work with liquid during the animated render scenes in Daz ?

EX:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe in the future daz games we can have crempie animations ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Marzapane

tokuchi

Jun 9, 2019
Nah, I don't think ICSTOR will update the game ever again, he probably busy investing in stock market or something, but I do think he'll be back after he runs out of his money. Chill everybody, it's just a game.

Reactions: 6U1YA3V

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
according to sources that shared their experiences from that place you'll get banned for asking for progress reports, release dates or mention ICStor's broken promises on content or release dates... but sure that's how men children behave.
Not sure about the state of the discord right now, but before 0.6 was released it was a constant praise singing for ICStor with no intel what so ever

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
His exact words were

Hey guys! :)
I think it's time to give you guys a quick update. Progress is coming all excellently. The new 3D artist is working extremely well. Here are a few previews for the coming update. For those if you who forgot, this update will fully focus on Sara and Judy. If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem.

There are always red flags in every single post he makes on Patreon, for instance "If everything goes to plan" and "we should release" are dead giveaways that there were already problems at the time of his post. Besides, he has missed every single mention of a release date for a year (two years?) straight and since he mentioned June 2020, we all knew that this was a lie.
ICSTOR is a prime example for a scam artist and you need to read between the lines if you want to know what his posts on Patreon really mean.

He can also only be bothered to communicate with his patrons when it's almost deadline day or his earnings start to crumble, that's how much respect he has for them. We're probably going to get another lame excuse on Sunday evening or Monday.
Remember April? On April 5 his numbers started to drop super early and guess what happened merely two days later? Exactly, his first Patreon post since January 30 ... :LUL:
View attachment 706875
And that's why I only back one or two months and then cancel it again.
*sigh* Of course he'd say it's about Sara... all that fucking waiting...
So time to go back to halfway house, betrayed, badik, city of broken dreamers and many other good games with getting regular updates, not scamming their fans!

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
lol, to anyone who isnt sure that icstor is one hell of a scum, especially after april "update" - if the guy had at least an ounce of dignity (and ounce is not the right word - we are talking about quantum quantities there) he would say something like "yeah i fucked up, i spent all the patreon money on cocaine and hookers, and havent worked a single day since december, all the progress updates were numbers that i put straight outta my ass. i'll stop charging my patrons until i make 2 major updates, every patron who pledged at least once from december to this moment will receive them for free" - that would mean that he is willing to change, willing to actually provide value for the money he gets.
but yeah, ofc he's terribly sorry for not providing a single update (!!!) in 3 months, will continue to charge his patrons nonetheless :FacePalm:
btw i do hope that he pays his mods, otherwise they are one retarded mothefuckers

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
The amazing thing about this whole situation is once this update releases it's most likely not going to have the animations included, then it's going to be another waiting game waiting for that only for them to release and the quality be worse then the 0.6 update just like the 0.6 update quality was worse then the 0.5 update. Then the cycle will continue till he releases his next game where it will inevitably suffer the same fate.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
The amazing thing about this whole situation is once this update releases it's most likely not going to have the animations included, then it's going to be another waiting game waiting for that only for them to release and the quality be worse then the 0.6 update just like the 0.6 update quality was worse then the 0.5 update. Then the cycle will continue till he releases his next game where it will inevitably suffer the same fate.
Lets hope there will be no next game... can't believe those 7k ppl constantly backing him anyways.
They should all cancel and stay away till he at least made one or two decent updates or closes shop alltogether.

saintplecing

Mar 14, 2019
you know what? just unsubscribe him at once so the update will much much faster, he is being shit since the progress of 0.6, imagine an update more than six month? lol u can see dr.pincake made a great game with amazing content without long time

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
you know what? just unsubscribe him at once so the update will much much faster, he is being shit since the progress of 0.6, imagine an update more than six month? lol u can see dr.pincake made a great game with amazing content without long time
Aaaaaaand ANOTHER reference to BaDIK. Can people stop comparing them? It's clear Dr PinkCake is a more dedicated developer. The thing is, it's more the MODELS used in Milfy City that people like.

Reactions: jackkane
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes