Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
Yes, I meant Linda and Sara together :love:. There was a scene way back when Linda noticed MC admiring Sara's butt. I was hoping Linda's discipline of Sara might lead to something sexy between them.
You are stating wishes ??? While the rest of us just want the update?

Reactions: Dorat1

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
What i find highly entertaining is that the big money makers like this one here can afford to do 1-2 updates a YEAR and still gain more patrons while small devs, even if their quality is on the same level or better, lose all their support if they take too long for updates in the eyes of patrons, while they are 100% working harder and most likely in real life too while devs like ICSTOR count their money and laugh about the fools who throw money at them.

Mar 21, 2018
What i find highly entertaining is that the big money makers like this one here can afford to do 1-2 updates a YEAR and still gain more patrons while small devs, even if their quality is on the same level or better, lose all their support if they take too long for updates in the eyes of patrons, while they are 100% working harder and most likely in real life too while devs like ICSTOR count their money and laugh about the fools who throw money at them.
Patreon followers can be a cult. Summertime saga is the same way

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Patreon followers can be a cult. Summertime saga is the same way
At least DC updates his followers regularly on Summertime Saga's progress through frequent Patreon updates and regular streams. Also, 2D games require much more work than 3D games, and yet DC still manages to churn out more updates in a year than ICSTOR's half-assed, animation-less updates.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes