sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I believe he said the update would come this month? guess that was a jk no ?
His exact words were

Hey guys! :)
I think it's time to give you guys a quick update. Progress is coming all excellently. The new 3D artist is working extremely well. Here are a few previews for the coming update. For those if you who forgot, this update will fully focus on Sara and Judy. If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem.

There are always red flags in every single post he makes on Patreon, for instance "If everything goes to plan" and "we should release" are dead giveaways that there were already problems at the time of his post. Besides, he has missed every single mention of a release date for a year (two years?) straight and since he mentioned June 2020, we all knew that this was a lie.
ICSTOR is a prime example for a scam artist and you need to read between the lines if you want to know what his posts on Patreon really mean.

He can also only be bothered to communicate with his patrons when it's almost deadline day or his earnings start to crumble, that's how much respect he has for them. We're probably going to get another lame excuse on Sunday evening or Monday.
Remember April? On April 5 his numbers started to drop super early and guess what happened merely two days later? Exactly, his first Patreon post since January 30 ... :LUL:
ICSTOR_scammer.png

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
Btw im not a "troll" I have been around a long time and played all of Ic games,my post was legit and sure I can be a Ic simp whatever you want to call me,I just think this game is better than all the others and thats my opinion,their is some good games out there,I think Ic deserves what hes paid,but hes getting back tax for when you guys were not paying him,and why shouldn't he,most of you are not paying him for his game and still complain,I have been paying for this game since the beginning and I don't complain,so you get no right to complain either

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Btw im not a "troll" I have been around a long time and played all of Ic games,my post was legit and sure I can be a Ic simp whatever you want to call me,I just think this game is better than all the others and thats my opinion,their is some good games out there,I think Ic deserves what hes paid,but hes getting back tax for when you guys were not paying him,and why shouldn't he,most of you are not paying him for his game and still complain,I have been paying for this game since the beginning and I don't complain,so you get no right to complain either
And because people like you, there will never come update :D Cause, why?
BTW: Thanks for facepalm, but try to move your brain from your pants and use it little.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I fail to see how he deserves his +20k per month while doing nothing and not even bothering to communicate with patrons, but maybe that's just me.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Few facepalms were more deserved than the one I just gave you.
If only we had a better troll in this thread...

For those who don't know him, this guy Joraell is making a very good game called Betrayed (you have it in my signature and his).
His animations are way better than ICSTOR's. Give it a try.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
That is not about a trollin. Just about the fact, if someone making 40-50 000 Usd/month doing nothing. Why he might change this?

He is during that years more than millionare (from patreon). Do you think guy with milion USD on account will wake up early and sitting in front of computer XX hours a day? With money he have and patreon giving him (each month) he have probably better things to do. I'm not telling he doesn't deserve the money when he was active. But during last year? Definitelly not deserve them. But looks like there is 7500 people thinking the same like you. So he is fine. And you guys maybe can support him until end of his days... It's your decission, but don't complaing now or maybe later about his lazzyness and excuses after and maybe about the fact, this game will never come to its finnish.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just because I don't have the same opinion as you that doesn't make me a troll for stateing what I think,People have different opinions,Sorry not sorry
You were justifying his not lifting a finger for 1.5 years by saying that it's all because of people like us pirates, who don't pay him.
Firstly, I don't understand WTF that would have anything to do with him stopping working.
Secondly, he's already making TENS OF FUCKING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month.
He's the 8th highest H-game dev on Patreon.
With one shitty update in 1.5 years.

You can think his game is the best, OK with that. For me it clearly isn't. But don't justify his actions alluding to how much money he deserves. That's insulting and, if you're not a troll, you should read again what you wrote and think how other devs who constantly put out updates may feel. For God's sake, he still has more patrons than DPC and 3 times as many as PhillyGames. That's insulting.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
I really don't care if this game is finished im actually more excited about the new game and hoping for new charecters,I only really like Sara tbh,The lara croft sister is okay though,I will give you guys that I think Mr Dots is the better dev he finished Melody in between one update of Milfy city lol,I think Being a Dik is the best game nowadays though,I miss teachers pets though the daughter was the best render ive ever seen in any game ever 100%

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I really don't care if this game is finished im actually more excited about the new game and hoping for new charecters,I only really like Sara tbh,The lara croft sister is okay though,I will give you guys that I think Mr Dots is the better dev he finished Melody in between one update of Milfy city lol,I think Being a Dik is the best game nowadays though,I miss teachers pets though the daughter was the best render ive ever seen in any game ever 100%
It's okay to have a different opinion, it's just that you are acting like your opinion is the right one.
Wich it isn't by the way, it's an unbelievably shitty take on the situation, hence why people think you're a troll. I'm not sure myself tbh.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
The fact is this post itself is a complaint. You are doing exactly what you say you don't do.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
I'd give anything to spend 5 minutes in ICSTOR's head to figure out why the hell he's the way he is. Manipulating Patrons for almost a year with only one update to speak of, spending valuable time on characters nobody even cared about (The Neighbor's story seems interesting, but nobody asked for them, at least until the main stuff is done), making excuses when he doesn't meet deadlines, the list goes on. Frankly, I'm impressed with how indoctrinated his Patrons are, giving tens of thousands of dollars a month for nothing.
Also, making a joke about your updates taking forever doesn't make you clever, especially when your work ethic is atrocious.

RSanderson

Dec 1, 2019
What do you consider a major update? I’m asking because my next updates is very large.
In my opinion, a 'major' update should flesh out the story of an individual character's dialogue, scenes, and animation. If multiple plots coincide and connect towards another, it should be broken down.
Development time should factor in as well. If you normally have 4 major updates a year... but next year have only 1, your fans and players will feel dissatisfied.
If anything, listen to your fan base and supporters' opinions and reviews. If they're happy, all is well! But if you keep everyone waiting for months on end with no public communication, you'll have what's going with Milfy City.
This is me just talking in the end. By the way, thank you for your hardwork! :):):)

Reactions: Robbery1211
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes