Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Serious question, would you even bother with another job if your current Patreon scam was making you 25k a month? A good portion of software engineers in the bay valley get paid less than that.
Think about it for a second.
Yeah I am aware of how much he makes, maybe it is a job that pays better than 50k per month

D

Deleted member 2497343

Imagine paying $25 or even $100 (Level 4 on Patreon) for an annual update... I could never...

Reactions: rKnight

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Is there any decent scene with Sara out yet? I completed 0.5c. Gotta admit I'm no fan of anal.

dufas3

Feb 13, 2018
Does anyone feel this game is just outdated and don't understand the hype behind it? like more than a year ago when I got to these games I thought "oh damn, this one is soo good" but as time went on, it just became more and more outdated , specially in animation department. Games like House in the rift or goons raid her and much much more have way better animations than this game (and obviously, more commonly updated). I feel like this one was like good when it came out in terms of quality standard but because of how long the updates take and all, it just outdated game really. It sorta bothers me because it's clear when updates eventually come out, it's extremly half-assed with animations that belong in 2010 when there's just way better games that deserves more support

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
Man, imagine subscribing to this guy's Patreon. Oof.
Well, he's losing more high paying subs every month. The last goal never hit anything below 96%, not it's at 94%. more and more subs probl. switch to $1 tier since he doesn't deliver.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well, he's losing more high paying subs every month. The last goal never hit anything below 96%, not it's at 94%. more and more subs probl. switch to $1 tier since he doesn't deliver.
And those high paying subs will derpity derp back in with their money the second he releases anything. People willing to put in money of any significance to a patreon or kickstarter are on average one taco short of a fiesta platter.

Reactions: SubtleHustle

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
I went to patreon and saw the 94% and was like :PogChamp:

...but it was just his sub goal that's gone down from 100% due to lack of subs :KEK:

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
"Sorry guys, despite not actually living in America I was celebrating the 4th of July where I accidentally blew my hand up with a large firework. Sorry to say the next update is going to be delayed for another 3 months. This will give me time to recover. Sorry for the wait" - Icstor

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
From the Patreon QA :

“Any possibility or plans to add some minor details such as sound effects to the scenes (just preferably not the overdone hentai sounds lol)”
No, we do not plan to add this feature to the game.
F* a**hole. This guy has almost 6000 patreons paying money and he can't even add sounds, at least just to the sex animations ?

He wants to add fully fledged fully animated sex scenes from begining to end but no sound effects ?

WTF.

Reactions: fugazi666
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes