Guss

May 26, 2018
hello everyone I have a question?
can someone explain to me why there is no update ???
Because He has done this for over a year now, and he is milking the patrons for over $40,000/month...simply put, he isn't a good business man...he makes a great game, however, he has no clue how to keep in on track and in line. With the money that keeps rolling in, why would he?

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Ok I can understand he doesn't want to keep working n this game but it also doesn't make sense hes doin nothing during thia time.... at least start working n the new project or something... because now he releases this update maybe in 2 months or so... and only then he starts working n something new... ..lol...

Guss

May 26, 2018
Ok I can understand he doesn't want to keep working n this game but it also doesn't make sense hes doin nothing during thia time.... at least start working n the new project or something... because now he releases this update maybe in 2 months or so... and only then he starts working n something new... ..lol...
I think that's why he brought on another render guy to help out, he has blown off so much time and now trying to make it back up. The sad part is that He wanted this..wanted to be his own boss to make games like this. Now he sees what it all entails and cant handle all that it is. It's a job, no boss has ever said .."sure bud, take a month off, I know how stressed out you are". As your own boss, you have to make yourself get up and go to work. Hell, with all that cash they have coming in every month, I would have 3 I9 computers maxed out with dual 1070 ti's 8gig apiece will all the memory the Mb could handle, running dual liquid cooled CPU/GPU coolers...and flowing from one to the next one rendering, one doing animation, and the last a work computer to keep the flow going. Don't believe he has the intestinal fortitude to do this.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
This is just my opinion, but i believe he as another job in real life, and it is taking much of his time. He just does not want to admit it
Serious question, would you even bother with another job if your current Patreon scam was making you 25k a month? A good portion of software engineers in the bay valley get paid less than that.
Think about it for a second.

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
This is just my opinion, but i believe he as another job in real life, and it is taking much of his time. He just does not want to admit it
He earn more than 1k monthly ,if I were him I would give up the other job and put my time to game develop

Guss

May 26, 2018
Serious question, would you even bother with another job if your current Patreon scam was making you 25k a month? A good portion of software engineers in the bay valley get paid less than that.
Think about it for a second.
To be quite honest, ...I think the average is around $10/patron, so, Last I looked he was at 4,270...so that rounds to $42,700/month even at 5 ppl getting $5k/month that still leaves about $17k to pay the company bills, and upgrade computers/software.

Guss

May 26, 2018
To be quite honest, ...I think the average is around $10/patron, so, Last I looked he was at 4,270...so that rounds to $42,700/month even at 5 ppl getting $5k/month that still leaves about $17k to pay the company bills, and upgrade computers/software.
He's just to damn lazy to make a job out of it

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Why do people keep jabbering on about how much he pulls in? It's not going to make things happen any faster, no matter how much, how often and about what we bitch.
I'd say 75% of this thread is that, if the people actually subbed to him and paying aren't jumping ship I don't see why the rest of us who haven't given a dime should be saying anything. Just sit and wait, or drop it and go on to some other title out there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ElmerFudd

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Guy was better off as a soldier than a lieutenant. That's really all that needs to be said.

He needs a boss to reign him in, he's not built for the life of a entrepreneur.

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes