eeSithy

Nov 25, 2018
I only went with Star Citizen because it's still scamming people out of money.
the funny part about this, is that he probably has multiple games under different Aliases, probably sells of an interest to someone who "maintains" the game while he works on bringing other projects to life. how easy is it to commission someone to do some art on Deviant. rinse and repeat. A game in the top 10 here has a life of its own and we are only seeing now how long someone can string the public along. So lets say i give you 30-50 percent of all my patreon $$ to maintain the asset, provide updates, buy art, buy coding, and deal with the public. we both make money, you make money off my name. consider it a franchise. at 4-8months per release for some of these games, that to me is the only plausible explanation. ;) in this way i can juggle multiple projects, and multiple groups of patreons thereby maximizing profit to ones self.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
the funny part about this, is that he probably has multiple games under different Aliases, probably sells of an interest to someone who "maintains" the game while he works on bringing other projects to life. how easy is it to commission someone to do some art on Deviant. rinse and repeat. A game in the top 10 here has a life of its own and we are only seeing now how long someone can string the public along. So lets say i give you 30-50 percent of all my patreon $$ to maintain the asset, provide updates, buy art, buy coding, and deal with the public. we both make money, you make money off my name. consider it a franchise. at 4-8months per release for some of these games, that to me is the only plausible explanation. ;) in this way i can juggle multiple projects, and multiple groups of patreons thereby maximizing profit to ones self.
Except it took years and 6 previous "completed" games to build up that reputation. Kind of hard to "rinse and repeat".

"completed", of course, counts his "fuck I'm tired of this let's just slap on an ending" "completions" of IS2 and Milf's Villa.

Reactions: Tratatatata

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no news, progress stuck at 80% and he did not make his deadline of end of June.

if he only regularly put stuff out every 2-3 months, he could have over 10k patrons by now.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i have difficult to find the sound/music Cover of Milfy City...
do you know where i can download it? :)
Download the game.
Search this site for UnRen.
Run option 1 in UnRen on PC, Mac or Linux.
It will then extract all music files for you.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes