groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Flag this thread as abandoned, please. No one should be trapped into subscribing to his patreon page. It's ridiculous that he still has over 6000 patreons without any update since 6 months.

CONEBONE69

Dec 23, 2019
He haven't broken any rules.
It's up to every individual to choose what to do with their own money.
Take a look at game, His game is full of stuff that he hasn't done himself.
Either he just bought the models or stealing other peoples work.
His game is been around for 7 years now and still missing 90% of the actual gameplay and he still have a patreon.
Atleast he doesn't have 4k pleges like he had once. Isctor could be like Yanderedev 2.0 if this goes on d:
i was looking at his patreon page and holly fck, this guy is the real Mr. Crab
Captura de pantalla (29).png

• Wow
Reactions: meedoeid

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
i was looking at his patreon page and holly fck, this guy is the real Mr. Crab
View attachment 713243
Yanderedev is the scumbag of patron and game development.
Icstor's game is amazing probably my favorite but the updates right now ain't right.
Some people do lose the passion for their game. Understandable, but if you do that you should completely set your patreon on hold and dont charge people for nothing.

Gzhindra

Jan 7, 2018
Yup, his brain dead patreon supporters are the root cause of all of it. They've already proven they are willing to give him free money for no content and they have already proven they believe and understand everything he says. He knows he can dick around for months and not see any negative consequence. If 50% of his patreon supports dropped him we'd see an update in a week.
I wonder how many supporters simply pledge and forget about it. I remember a game where the dev had really abandonned ship and 6 months later there was still a core of supporters with pledges.

Or maybe some people have so much money that it's to much effort just clicking on the button to stop it.

Reactions: ouine

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
Have his discord mods always been *insert any expletive you like here*......... one who acts like he thinks he's far superior to anyone else on there, and another who is so blindly loyal and defensive of Icstor its almost fanatical...... forget the cult of gumdrop they have lost the title, the Cult of Icstor is alive and out for your blood if you dare even think bad of their leader.

• Haha
Reactions: ElmerFudd and Jarul

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Yanderedev is the scumbag of patron and game development.
Icstor's game is amazing probably my favorite but the updates right now ain't right.
Some people do lose the passion for their game. Understandable, but if you do that you should completely set your patreon on hold and dont charge people for nothing.
I wonder how many supporters simply pledge and forget about it. I remember a game where the dev had really abandonned ship and 6 months later there was still a core of supporters with pledges.

Or maybe some people have so much money that it's to much effort just clicking on the button to stop it.
I pledge to about 10 people and I really only played the games once. I liked the game when I played it and wanted to support the developer. I didn't pledge an amount that would make me expect something or piss me off if they didn't deliver as promised. I can see it being the same for others.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Have his discord mods always been *insert any expletive you like here*......... one who acts like he thinks he's far superior to anyone else on there, and another who is so blindly loyal and defensive of Icstor its almost fanatical...... forget the cult of gumdrop they have lost the title, the Cult of Icstor is alive and out for your blood if you dare even think bad of their leader.
As someone who has been there from the start, they weren't always like this. It was around v0.3-0.4 when new fans started joining in there masses and always asked about the update in broken English or in different languages. Naturally the team got fed up even introducing a BOT that warns them but the warnings did nothing. But it got really bad when they made Tommy a mod and he's just an up his own arsehole complete and utter dick, probably a 40yr old pedophile that claims he's a school teacher but acts like a fucking maniac and abuses his powers quite often. The other admins followed in this no nonsense approach and thus this is what we are left with. A shithole, toxic discord where the mods think they are intellectually superior due too a power trip.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

derp ness

Jul 1, 2018
I previously worked in the fitness center/gym business. And trust me, the "sleepers" are the most valued members of a gym; those who are willing to pay $10-50 every month, without ever showing up. I've seen one particular individual be a member for 13 years, at the same gym, but had only showed up 4 times. Hadn't shown up for around 8 years. But was still paying... It's most likely the same deal with Patreon, nothing to do with cults or whatever, just stupid human behavior.

Personally, I stopped pledging some months back as I got fed up with the delays (around December probably... don't recall tbh). I just remember being inches from stopping my pledge as .6 was released, and I thought: "Alright, let's give ICSTOR a chance for .7". After the 2nd delay or however many it was, my patience was up. Highly unlikely I'll ever pledge to ICSTOR again.

And having followed the thread, I can tell nothing has changed since I stopped my pledge. Does anyone have any real numbers for how many Patrons ICSTOR has lost over the last... say... 6 months?

Last edited:

RSanderson

Dec 1, 2019
I previously worked in the fitness center/gym business. And trust me, the "sleepers" are the most valued members of a gym; those who are willing to pay $10-50 every month, without ever showing up. I've seen one particular individual be a member for 13 years, at the same gym, but had only showed up 4 times. Hadn't shown up for around 8 years. But was still paying... It's most likely the same deal with Patreon, nothing to do with cults or whatever, just stupid human behavior.

Personally, I stopped pledging some months back as I got fed up with the delays (around December probably... don't recall tbh). I just remember being inches from stopping my pledge as .6 was released, and I thought: "Alright, let's give ICSTOR a chance for .7". After the 2nd delay or however many it was, my patience was up. Highly unlikely I'll ever pledge to ICSTOR again.

And having followed the thread, I can tell nothing has changed since I stopped my pledge. Does anyone have any real numbers for how many Patrons ICSTOR has lost over the last... say... 6 months?
This data is from

As of July 1, 2020 his Patreon supporters is 6,476. At December 23, 2020 his supporters peaked at 8,058. Transitioning between the months of June and July, he lost about 800 supporters.

Based on previous earnings from March 2017 (public before being hidden) he was making $8.04 compared to DarkCookie's Patreon May 2020 average of $2.64 ( keep in mind DarkCookie' has 25,000 supporters). Therefore, the 'potential' earnings is $52,067-$17,096 . Keep in mind this is all speculations without ICSTOR's 2020 average earnings, so the earnings can be way off.

Considering the pattern in Patreon Daily, ICSTOR's Patreon supporters will inevitably decrease and increase again after further updates.

(These are the graphics I used to make my quick findings)

Screenshot (383).png

Screenshot (385).png

Last edited:

BulletsInTarget

Feb 12, 2020
What is the error? Attach traceback.txt file and error.txt to the post.
When I try to start any save mine, it won't open.

A gray screen appears with the phrase "An exception has occurred."

"While running game code:
File "renpy / common / 00action_file.rpy", line 452, in_call_
renpy.load (fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Ful traceback:
(Below, numerous things)

No save is opened anymore.
Sorry, I couldn't post the print at the moment.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
When I try to start any save mine, it won't open.

A gray screen appears with the phrase "An exception has occurred."

"While running game code:
File "renpy / common / 00action_file.rpy", line 452, in_call_
renpy.load (fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Ful traceback:
(Below, numerous things)

No save is opened anymore.
Sorry, I couldn't post the print at the moment.
Try replacing that file with this. MС\renpy\common
Saves should work on any version. I think the problem with your game, or you modified it, maybe you have viruses.

Reactions: BulletsInTarget

Thulani

Apr 30, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-02
Release Date: 2019-12-02
Developer: ICSTOR - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.6e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED + ANDROID PORT*

Patches: -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS
- LAIN'S MOD
- PREVIEW PICS
Translations: ITALIAN - GERMAN

Thanks to Icejin for sharing
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
When is the update coming

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes