Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
When I try to start any save mine, it won't open.

A gray screen appears with the phrase "An exception has occurred."

"While running game code:
File "renpy / common / 00action_file.rpy", line 452, in_call_
renpy.load (fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Ful traceback:
(Below, numerous things)

No save is opened anymore.
Sorry, I couldn't post the print at the moment.
Try replacing that file with this. MС\renpy\common
Saves should work on any version. I think the problem with your game, or you modified it, maybe you have viruses.

Reactions: BulletsInTarget

Thulani

Apr 30, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-02
Release Date: 2019-12-02
Developer: ICSTOR - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.6e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED + ANDROID PORT*

Patches: -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS
- LAIN'S MOD
- PREVIEW PICS
Translations: ITALIAN - GERMAN

Thanks to Icejin for sharing
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
When is the update coming

jonesjeff132

May 23, 2018
As someone who has been there from the start, they weren't always like this. It was around v0.3-0.4 when new fans started joining in there masses and always asked about the update in broken English or in different languages. Naturally the team got fed up even introducing a BOT that warns them but the warnings did nothing. But it got really bad when they made Tommy a mod and he's just an up his own arsehole complete and utter dick, probably a 40yr old pedophile that claims he's a school teacher but acts like a fucking maniac and abuses his powers quite often. The other admins followed in this no nonsense approach and thus this is what we are left with. A shithole, toxic discord where the mods think they are intellectually superior due too a power trip.
I mean that sounds like some teachers to me...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: e1673701

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
As someone who has been there from the start, they weren't always like this. It was around v0.3-0.4 when new fans started joining in there masses and always asked about the update in broken English or in different languages. Naturally the team got fed up even introducing a BOT that warns them but the warnings did nothing. But it got really bad when they made Tommy a mod and he's just an up his own arsehole complete and utter dick, probably a 40yr old pedophile that claims he's a school teacher but acts like a fucking maniac and abuses his powers quite often. The other admins followed in this no nonsense approach and thus this is what we are left with. A shithole, toxic discord where the mods think they are intellectually superior due too a power trip.
I have to to be honest and say i put Tommy on mute long long ago......... because he is a complete and utter dick like you say... Dasati is getting to those levels, at quite a pace. Cant say shit without him being sarcastic or having a pop because someone dared ask when Icstor is going to update people. The award for me though really has to go to Tooslow.... sorry you know who i mean. If he's even old enough to play the game ill be outright shocked. Wont allow anyone to dare question Icstor, even yesterday was threatening to ban people unless the were positive..... think its time to stay away from there

Reactions: ElmerFudd and cc31

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I have to to be honest and say i put Tommy on mute long long ago......... because he is a complete and utter dick like you say... Dasati is getting to those levels, at quite a pace. Cant say shit without him being sarcastic or having a pop because someone dared ask when Icstor is going to update people. The award for me though really has to go to Tooslow.... sorry you know who i mean. If he's even old enough to play the game ill be outright shocked. Wont allow anyone to dare question Icstor, even yesterday was threatening to ban people unless the were positive..... think its time to stay away from there
I knew Dasati before he was a mod back in v0.2, he was more chilled out and fun too talk to. Since he became a mod, Tommy must have got in his head and now Dasati is apparently known as the "ban hammer" mod (kinda cringe...) too show he is an authority in the discord, before he would actually just mute you and explain too you how you are breaking the rules but now he just threatens you.

The worst part is the mods aren't even kept in the loop on development updates, only the development team know and don't share that information. They are literally there too moderate a discord for a guy that may or may not release something and will defend this behavior until they die. It's almost fanatical behavior. I've not participated in the chat since v0.4 - v0.5 (December). It was getting FAR too toxic in there and even "positive" chat was considered "off-topic" for #general chat.

PS. Tommy is a c _ _ t, which is why he stays in Invisible mode on discord since he knows everyone hates him and makes the place so hostile to be in.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
lol guys dont forget desmond, this guy is just braindead cultist. i mean, everytime someone asks for update its not too dumb or dasati the cunt who is gonna shush the poor guy, its des-motherfucking-mond, dude is ruthless :ROFLMAO:

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
I've been out of loop for months, what happened to icstor apparently enlisting the help of another artist or something? Or is it fake like we expected?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes