GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
More people will just have to stop supporting him until they get 0.7 or something else worth the money. If a good chunk of subs don't do anything then the rest are just yelling into the wind.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah same i think we must report.This shit isnt ethic.
Report what?
Patreon works on a system where individuals can support a creator voluntarily and without any promise of any kind of result or product. Patreon isn't Kickstarter, if you're not satisfied with ICSTOR, cancel your pledge. It's that easy, but apparently thousands of patrons are totally happy with him, so nothing will change and Patreon can't do shit about it.

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
Report what?
Patreon works on a system where individuals can support a creator voluntarily and without any promise of any kind of result or product. Patreon isn't Kickstarter, if you're not satisfied with ICSTOR, cancel your pledge. It's that easy, but apparently thousands of patrons are totally happy with him, so nothing will change and Patreon can't do shit about it.
Hm another milking lover nvm bro keep continue

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Report what?
Hm another milking lover nvm bro keep continue
It's not sarge87 who loves the milking, it's Patreon. They take a cut out of the money Icstor makes and have no reason to get rid of one of their most lucrative "creators".

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Yes, Icstor did say Baron would work on side characters while he would "focus mainly on Sara's content and all animations". But how are you still suprised? Remember what a buggy mess 0.6b was after 6 weeks of testing even though Icstor allegedly has a programer? Remember all the times his discord mods directly contradict previous or upcoming Patreon posts? Remember when he recently disappeared for 2.5 months? Why would you then think he is actuallly coordinating a team?

I wouldn't be suprised if Icstor directly contradicts Baron in his next post like: "Hey guys, progress is going really well. Our new member has finished working on his scenes so he is actually waiting for me to finish the animations. So absent any unforseen problems, I think we will release a big update next month :)"
Wasn't it supposed to release around February or was that last year? He's lied and bullshited so many times I'm starting to forget when each excuse was said this is so reminiscent of the last update it feels like déjà vu. This whole game is one big social experiment at this point.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Well, he's lost a couple hundred patrons and his bullshit final goal (Fully animated scenes instead of 1-2 second loops? Another thing that's bullshit) is no longer at 100%. It won't be long before he makes an excuse to get them crawling back.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Wasn't it supposed to release around February or was that last year? He's lied and bullshited so many times I'm starting to forget when each excuse was said this is so reminiscent of the last update it feels like déjà vu. This whole game is one big social experiment at this point.
Well, if you want to go way back 0.7 was planned for October 2019. But if you give Icstor a clean slate after the release of 0.6b, then 0.7 was first promised for December 2019.

The reason you get the feeling of déjà vu is because so many of his posts are interchangeable. When I linked the most recent one for Agent York Morgan I had to check the month to make sure it was the correct bookmark.

Last edited:

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Does this Barron guy even exist? It's a question we should ask ourselves at this point.
He posts on this thread, so unless you're thinking it's an alt of the creator, he exists. His writing style is very much different than what I've seen of Icstor's writing though.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-02
Release Date: 2019-12-02
Developer: ICSTOR - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.6e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED + ANDROID PORT*

Patches: -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS
- LAIN'S MOD
- PREVIEW PICS
Translations: ITALIAN - GERMAN

Thanks to Icejin for sharing
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
The update from V.05 to V.06 took 2 years
The last update was on 2019-12-02
That's why I closed my Icstor account on patreon

bob3567

Aug 13, 2017
I would like to know why this game hasn't been flagged as abandon yet. No matter what bullshit he tosses out. If he finally comes around to completing the next segment (what ever year that might be) then it can get pulled off the abandon list. To have people think there is actual progress taking place is a fucking joke.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
The guy hired to render still pics has stated that he had to "learn high quality animations in a short amount of time", as well as that his "rig isn't the best so it has been taking me a while."
If Icstor is reading us he might pick you up on that idea of rendering remotely, but that's not what's happening right now.
What is high quality animations? Is he talking about Daz3d? If he didn't know how to run the software used to do the animations then he shouldn't have been hired in the first place.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes