Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to proceed?

I already completed (did everything) the last released version of the game, but I haven't opened it for a long time and I wait for the new update.

Recently I went to open the game and I can't do it anymore. It is showing an error.

What can I do?
How to download the completed game, for example?

I don't want to have to do it all over again.
What is the error? Attach traceback.txt file and error.txt to the post.

Reactions: BulletsInTarget

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
Honestly don't understand what the problem is. If everyone unsubbed until he releases some decent content then it would speed things up.

Reactions: Joshua69

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
man this game was one of the first I ever played from this genre and it pretty much ruined every other game for me in terms of render quality and animation. With that being said, I 100% agree with your sentiment in regard to his upload freqency. Working months on a big new update is fine, but this release will probably be another 1 - 2 hours of additional gameplay... which is frankly just rude to his patreons. I can not talk about his working situation or the issues he is facing, but it does not surprise me that games like "being a dik" surpassed him in popularity (although he still has more patreons)
Have you tried DeLuca Family yet?
Renderwise of a higher quality then MC.
Hopes really made some stunning and unique models there.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm not doing ALL the animations, didn't mean for it to come out that way. I figured I would give the Judy animations a shot even though we originally planned on having ICSTOR do them but he is working on Sara/working on his next project.
Hi Baron, I sincerely thank you for taking the trouble to reply.
I am happy to read that you figured you could give Judy's animations a shot. The problem is I don't believe you did it of your own initiative. And if you did, I'd rather think you decided to do so in order to learn and improve your skills than for other reasons.
Now, don't let me take more of your time. See you around!

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
1000 employees? what?
Anyway, I'm not sure about the age of ICSTOR. maybe 20? He acts like a spoiled 12-13 year old though and don't know what hard work is because he never experienced it. Most of the time I don't wanna go to work, but I still do because I have to. ICSTOR has no clue what that means because he keep getting paid staying at home chilling.
Good for him. I don't think he forces people to give him money..

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
I'm not doing ALL the animations, didn't mean for it to come out that way. I figured I would give the Judy animations a shot even though we originally planned on having ICSTOR do them but he is working on Sara/working on his next project.
man i'm just glad you joined the team, its nice to see someone dedicated at the work.
maybe in the near future you can do your own game and be your own boss, :unsure:

in the near future i'm sure so many on this forum already know you for now and probably when you do your own ''project'' you gona have a good start probably on ''Subscribe'' dont make patreon account for the love of Satan just a (hint) :KEK:
also forgot its not just art u need learning how to code :unsure:

anyway idk why i made this whole little text just want to say i'm happy icstor having another hand to help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:FacePalm:

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes