ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not doing ALL the animations, didn't mean for it to come out that way. I figured I would give the Judy animations a shot even though we originally planned on having ICSTOR do them but he is working on Sara/working on his next project.
Baron Games So, with all due respect (your renders are pretty good), you are lending your name to a blatanty milking project, so that you can work on your own games (and not Icstor) as of when?

I really hoped for better, but if you are just adding to Icstor's milk-ability by making it _seem_ like work is still happening, that's a little depressing, and doesn't give me much hope for what YOU might have planned for the future.

What's more important to you: Your own integrity, or selling out to Icstor-Milk?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bdbill

sionis10

Sep 13, 2016
I could be wrong but my guess is Icstor is making a new game called I am con artist and the plot of the game is the MC pretends to be a game developer in order to scam people. The default name of the MC is Icstor and on the title screen of the game in very small print it says.. Based on a true story.

I have no inside information but I am pretty sure this is the plot of his next game (con job).
best comment ever xD

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Honestly don't understand what the problem is. If everyone unsubbed until he releases some decent content then it would speed things up.
Yup, his brain dead patreon supporters are the root cause of all of it. They've already proven they are willing to give him free money for no content and they have already proven they believe and understand everything he says. He knows he can dick around for months and not see any negative consequence. If 50% of his patreon supports dropped him we'd see an update in a week.

MrBusiness

Aug 20, 2019
Imagine always permantly having 4000+ patreons who pays you every single month 1 or more dollars regardless of if you update the content/product, breaking promises and making cheap excuses or not...Is ICSTOR a dipshit? yes he is, but is a smart dipshit who larned how to steal the money of his simps.

MrBusiness

Aug 20, 2019
Yup, his brain dead patreon supporters are the root cause of all of it. They've already proven they are willing to give him free money for no content and they have already proven they believe and understand everything he says. He knows he can dick around for months and not see any negative consequence. If 50% of his patreon supports dropped him we'd see an update in a week.
Exactly

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
why don't we all report him on patreon?
He haven't broken any rules.
It's up to every individual to choose what to do with their own money.
Take a look at game, His game is full of stuff that he hasn't done himself.
Either he just bought the models or stealing other peoples work.
His game is been around for 7 years now and still missing 90% of the actual gameplay and he still have a patreon.
Atleast he doesn't have 4k pleges like he had once. Isctor could be like Yanderedev 2.0 if this goes on d:

Reactions: Sunakujiro
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes