sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i have difficult to find the sound/music Cover of Milfy City...
do you know where i can download it? :)
Download the game.
Search this site for UnRen.
Run option 1 in UnRen on PC, Mac or Linux.
It will then extract all music files for you.

Hardly_BTC

Dec 27, 2017
I love this game, I was playing (and paying) from the beginning and it was so well done. I stopped paying after it became too inconsistent. Once (if ever) he updates the game again, I will be subbing for another two months.. I cant justify all the money for nothing otherwise.

Its one of the reasons sites like this need to exist in my opinion, after 7 months I likely would have forgotten this game existed otherwise.

Reactions: l69p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I thought ICstor and ICcreations was the same "company"
No.

ICCreations is in the same genre (incest games), and started in RPGM and switched to Ren'Py when ICSTOR did, but they're not the same.

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
FK ICstard, I'm so happy NLT's patron number surpassed ICstard's like long ago, this MF doesnt even deserve 1/10 of his patrons.

Reactions: Aristos

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
no news, progress stuck at 80% and he did not make his deadline of end of June.

if he only regularly put stuff out every 2-3 months, he could have over 10k patrons by now.
Why bother working hard for 2-3k more patrons if he can sit back and do nothing and let the money roll in as it is?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Did ICSTOR really making another game and hire other to complete this game?
We don't know. And won't until he shows us what he's been working on.

Assuming, of course, that he has been working on anything besides diving into his gold, a la Scrooge McDuck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aveldaño

Jun 26, 2020
Dumb cuestion... but how install incest patch in Android version? I copy the patch.rpy in all game folder but i see texts like "best friend" and not "mom" or "sister". Thanks.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Dumb cuestion... but how install incest patch in Android version? I copy the patch.rpy in all game folder but i see texts like "best friend" and not "mom" or "sister". Thanks.
Welcome to F95zone!

That's not a dumb question, but it has been asked and answered on the thread before. We've got a nice search feature here; scroll to the top of the page and type
android patch
in the search box at the top right, and hit enter.

You might find something like this: https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-3711890

LaloSalamanca

May 17, 2019
Don't worry Guys .. he has been working hard on his new platform. It's the next big thing in adult entertainment. It's called. ICSteam.

In lamers terms (open your mind real wide now).

It is a brand new concept where companies are allowed to distribute their adult games online through a central distribution platform. Once ICStor completes ICsteam then he will complete Milfy City. Just like when Valve released Steam for PC gaming, Half-Life 3 came out immediately, it was fairly quick so be patient.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Don't worry Guys .. he has been working hard on his new platform. It's the next big thing in adult entertainment. It's called. ICSteam.

In lamers terms (open your mind real wide now).

It is a brand new concept where companies are allowed to distribute their adult games online through a central distribution platform. Once ICStor completes ICsteam then he will complete Milfy City. Just like when Valve released Steam for PC gaming, Half-Life 3 came out immediately, it was fairly quick so be patient.
..now where did I here that one before?
Oh right... that's how Nutaku started... you guys know what happened to that idea I suppose

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
We don't know. And won't until he shows us what he's been working on.

Assuming, of course, that he has been working on anything besides diving into his gold, a la Scrooge McDuck.
My response to that is always this:

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes