btftw

Dec 20, 2017
Well according to Patreon his last update for April is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Except for one post in May he hasn't really shown any updates or news for MC or his next project.

xoxo

Jul 4, 2017
This used to be funny, now it's just sad.

Hopefully most of his patrons have at least changed their pledges to $1 by now. I doubt he still gets something close to $10 per patron, but it's still a ton of money for some lazy work.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried playing but everything is "Work in progress", looks like they only put events and history to three girls.
advancing the stories of these 3 will eventually unlock site characters with VERY short stories... some not even worth it... but basically that's the gist of it

Reactions: ElCucuy

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I really hate scammers so I was thinking what if we sort of made a public push via social media focusing on how Patreon enables scammers by allowing this sort of crap to go on month after month. If enough of us started hurting the public perception of Patreon they might start paying attention. Maybe start a website patreonscammers.com or something like it. I realize they are a big company and don't really care about scammers like Icstor because they make money from it but they also do not like bad press.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
I really hate scammers so I was thinking what if we sort of made a public push via social media focusing on how Patreon enables scammers by allowing this sort of crap to go on month after month. If enough of us started hurting the public perception of Patreon they might start paying attention. Maybe start a website patreonscammers.com or something like it. I realize they are a big company and don't really care about scammers like Icstor because they make money from it but they also do not like bad press.
There is no scamming, what people do with their money on Patreon is completely their problem, see that Bella Walruss tramp and her bathwater sales... NOBODY on Patreon forces them to stay and pay!

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
There is no scamming, what people do with their money on Patreon is completely their problem, see that Bella Walruss tramp and her bathwater sales... NOBODY on Patreon forces them to stay and pay!
You are entitled to your opinion but when someone fails to complete what they promise time and time again it begins to be a scam in the eyes of many people so feel free to move on and live your life as you choose but if you spend a few minutes you will find lots of complaint/scam type sites like walmartsucks.org - You might for example thing Walmart is a 100% perfectly run business while others find fault with various aspects of the business and like to publicize those complaints with the hope that if enough people do in fact agree that Corporate can be pushed to make changes and that is simply what I am suggesting with my idea. I think if enough people complain that maybe we can get Patreon to change their policy. I hope this clears up anything you failed to understand about my post. Have a great day.

Reactions: OEJ

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
You are entitled to your opinion but when someone fails to complete what they promise time and time again it begins to be a scam in the eyes of many people so feel free to move on and live your life as you choose but if you spend a few minutes you will find lots of complaint/scam type sites like walmartsucks.org - You might for example thing Walmart is a 100% perfectly run business while others find fault with various aspects of the business and like to publicize those complaints with the hope that if enough people do in fact agree that Corporate can be pushed to make changes and that is simply what I am suggesting with my idea. I think if enough people complain that maybe we can get Patreon to change their policy. I hope this clears up anything you failed to understand about my post. Have a great day.
You can have opinions about a lot of things, but "scamming" is a legal term where opinions don't matter... ;-P

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
you can have opinions on lots of things, but "scamming" is not a legal term, Fraud is the actual legal term..... if you want to really be pedantic
Doesn't change the fact that there is no scamming/fraud happening between ICSTOR and his patreons (no matter what anybody's oppinion is). Since this seems to be a never-ending discussion, I am out...

nedrane

Jul 4, 2020
Hey, guys...

I have 3 questions;
can i change names of npcs?
what incest patch do?
any ppl from poland here? sometimes i'm looking for help and my english is not fluent/perfect/etc.

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Hey, guys...

I have 3 questions;
what incest patch do?
any ppl from poland here? sometimes i'm looking for help and my english is not fluent/perfect/etc.
There is a guide for name changing on the front page, the incest patch if it follows the same trend as others games it changes dialogues and scripts to make it so characters in game are identified as your relatives.

Reactions: nedrane

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey, guys...

I have 3 questions;
what incest patch do?
Can you change the npc names? Yes. Can you easily? No. It involves modifying the game's code. You don't want to do that. Hell, I don't want to do that, and I know how to.

What does the incest patch do?

There is a guide for name changing on the front page, the incest patch if it follows the same trend as others games it changes dialogues and scripts to make it so characters in game are identified as your relatives.
That is for changing the name of the MC. Which is unnecessary, because you can do it in-game on the MC's computer.

• Love
Reactions: nedrane
Oct 14, 2019
Lol, i laugh so much about the situation with ICSTOR, he said that he is gonna release update in January... It's July already and still there is no update:ROFLMAO:, and still 80%, looks like that the new "summer" update will catch a deadline and will be releaseed too late, ony in September...:ROFLMAO:... With summer topic...:ROFLMAO:

Trulor

May 6, 2020
Yeah, man. I just want this update complete Linda's route (it need more +1 relation) and Sara (+3 to be completed), because I need it to acess a especific path (I won't say what patch cuz I don't want give any spoiler).

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes