Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey, guys...

I have 3 questions;
can i change names of npcs?
what incest patch do?
any ppl from poland here? sometimes i'm looking for help and my english is not fluent/perfect/etc.
Can you change the npc names? Yes. Can you easily? No. It involves modifying the game's code. You don't want to do that. Hell, I don't want to do that, and I know how to.

What does the incest patch do?

There is a guide for name changing on the front page, the incest patch if it follows the same trend as others games it changes dialogues and scripts to make it so characters in game are identified as your relatives.
That is for changing the name of the MC. Which is unnecessary, because you can do it in-game on the MC's computer.

• Love
Reactions: nedrane
Oct 14, 2019
Lol, i laugh so much about the situation with ICSTOR, he said that he is gonna release update in January... It's July already and still there is no update:ROFLMAO:, and still 80%, looks like that the new "summer" update will catch a deadline and will be releaseed too late, ony in September...:ROFLMAO:... With summer topic...:ROFLMAO:

Trulor

May 6, 2020
Yeah, man. I just want this update complete Linda's route (it need more +1 relation) and Sara (+3 to be completed), because I need it to acess a especific path (I won't say what patch cuz I don't want give any spoiler).

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Lol, i laugh so much about the situation with ICSTOR, he said that he is gonna release update in January... It's July already and still there is no update:ROFLMAO:, and still 80%, looks like that the new "summer" update will catch a deadline and will be releaseed too late, ony in September...:ROFLMAO:... With summer topic...:ROFLMAO:
At first he said that he had now gained form and will release in December

Reactions: maxwool
D

Deleted member 619154

Apologies for the late reply, trying to get these animations done. I'll be finishing them up within the next few days hopefully. Like I stated in my last post, I don't know the status of the rest of the team but I should be wrapping up my part soon.
Np buddy at least you replied. Your delay for replying is no where near ICSTOR's XD

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ and rf96

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Apologies for the late reply, trying to get these animations done. I'll be finishing them up within the next few days hopefully. Like I stated in my last post, I don't know the status of the rest of the team but I should be wrapping up my part soon.
Thanks for the info, I hope the work goes quickly in the right direction.
I must admit, however, that I am surprised by this fragment: "I don't know the status of the rest of the team".
If I was part of a team, I would like to at least know at what stage their part of work is.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for the info, I hope the work goes quickly in the right direction.
I must admit, however, that I am surprised by this fragment: "I don't know the status of the rest of the team".
If I was part of a team, I would like to at least know at what stage their part of work is.
I think it means he's the only guy working.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes