Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Lol, i laugh so much about the situation with ICSTOR, he said that he is gonna release update in January... It's July already and still there is no update:ROFLMAO:, and still 80%, looks like that the new "summer" update will catch a deadline and will be releaseed too late, ony in September...:ROFLMAO:... With summer topic...:ROFLMAO:
At first he said that he had now gained form and will release in December

Reactions: maxwool
D

Deleted member 619154

Apologies for the late reply, trying to get these animations done. I'll be finishing them up within the next few days hopefully. Like I stated in my last post, I don't know the status of the rest of the team but I should be wrapping up my part soon.
Np buddy at least you replied. Your delay for replying is no where near ICSTOR's XD

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ and rf96

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Apologies for the late reply, trying to get these animations done. I'll be finishing them up within the next few days hopefully. Like I stated in my last post, I don't know the status of the rest of the team but I should be wrapping up my part soon.
Thanks for the info, I hope the work goes quickly in the right direction.
I must admit, however, that I am surprised by this fragment: "I don't know the status of the rest of the team".
If I was part of a team, I would like to at least know at what stage their part of work is.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for the info, I hope the work goes quickly in the right direction.
I must admit, however, that I am surprised by this fragment: "I don't know the status of the rest of the team".
If I was part of a team, I would like to at least know at what stage their part of work is.
I think it means he's the only guy working.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Nobody knows when. All we can give is "possibly sometime before he dies".
!!!!

July 10 at 20:16

NEWS #22 - IMPORTANT! Progress Update and Preview

Hi everyone,

As someone once said, shit happens.
I'll cut to the chase: I'm dead.
I won't get into the details, suffice it to say you shouldn't go to a gas station when you're as burnt out as I was :(

I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with this setback from now on. It will not be easy but I think I may have found a suitable solution: Baron will take care of the whole game development for the time being while I try to adjust to my new afterlife.

This will obviously alter our plans but rest assured that we'll be working very hard (well, at least Baron will) to release the long-awaited Sara update ASAP. Nothing changes in that regard. Hopefully some time during this year and with some Judy content if Baron works hard enough (fingers crossed!.)

As a treat to all my fans, I give you this 4k animation preview featuring Sara.
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your man, Ics.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes