Oogabooga69

Apr 20, 2018
I never paid for this game because i generaly can't stand patreon. but after seeing the comments on this forum i have full admiration for ICSTOR for being able to make a lot of money from you horny suckers by doing absolutely nothing lol i mean its an ok game but definitely not worth spending money over and the best part is ICSTOR knows you will keeping giving him money, hats off to you ICSTOR, great job.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I never paid for this game because i generaly can't stand patreon. but after seeing the comments on this forum i have full admiration for ICSTOR for being able to make a lot of money from you horny suckers by doing absolutely nothing lol i mean its an ok game but definitely not worth spending money over and the best part is ICSTOR knows you will keeping giving him money, hats off to you ICSTOR, great job.
Only you are adressing the wrong audience... the blind ICStor supporters are long gone from this Thread as it is considered "to toxic" by their Messiahs... or that's what it seems like.
Well we still have people keeping an eye on him from time to time and likely those who will pay once to get the next Update.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Only you are adressing the wrong audience... the blind ICStor supporters are long gone from this Thread as it is considered "to toxic" by their Messiahs... or that's what it seems like.
Well we still have people keeping an eye on him from time to time and likely those who will pay once to get the next Update.
ICSTOR supporters no matter what are on his discord.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
In fact, I'm 99% sure that it is. :)
ICSTOR having an alter ego would serve literally no purpose.

If ICSTOR wants to keep the game trending, he'd just need to post another lie on Patreon, there is zero need for him to go through an alternative account to achieve that.
ICSTOR and Baron were logged in at the same time in the discord channel, you really think ICSTOR would go through that much trouble to fake another identity? The ICSTOR that has been sitting on his ass, not lifting a finger for the whole of 2020? Really?

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Really enjoyed this game and got to the end. Looking forward to the next update.
6700 paying patrons at the moment and it's about a year since an update. Assuming an average pay rate of 5 bucks per a patron, well, you do the rest of the math.

CONEBONE69

Dec 23, 2019
You know, at this point we all know that Baron is ICSTOR and o like it, let me explain why:
throught the years ICSTOR develop a multiple personality disorder, one that says "i don't care about my game, i just care about the money and i won't stop till i die" and the other one in this case Baron says; "you know what? i really care about the quality/story of my game, i don't really care about the money anymore, i just wanna make a game that people really enjoy", and now ICSTOR is fighting to see who stays on top of the world, the good guy or the bad guy (scammer) so i really hope that the good guy wins so we can beat our meats while enjoying some good quality story and renders.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
You know, at this point we all know that Baron is ICSTOR and o like it, let me explain why:
throught the years ICSTOR develop a multiple personality disorder, one that says "i don't care about my game, i just care about the money and i won't stop till i die" and the other one in this case Baron says; "you know what? i really care about the quality/story of my game, i don't really care about the money anymore, i just wanna make a game that people really enjoy", and now ICSTOR is fighting to see who stays on top of the world, the good guy or the bad guy (scammer) so i really hope that the good guy wins so we can beat our meats while enjoying some good quality story and renders.
Did you ever see ICSTOR and Baron in the same room?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Who knows what's going on in his head. :)
In other circumstances I'd tend to agree with you. However, Baron's last interventions in this thread have contributed to showing ICStor in an even worse light.
1) Either Baron is really another person or
2) ICS is really stupid.
I don't think ICS is stupid, in fact I think he's quite sly. All successful hustlers are.

3) Another possibility though would be that ICStor is actually behind Baron's account and he doesn't mind showing up his own cheekiness because he don't give a goddam fuck any more. He would be making fun of as all since he's untouchable and he knows it.

For now, I'll go with option 1.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
It's not us. I'd be shocked to see any morons that actively post on this forum reading the comments here and then still donating. Most people on this thread aren't patreon supporters.

D4CC

Jun 10, 2019
I cant seem to open any of the pictures in the game/images file. Anybody know what I need to use to open them?

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes