morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I wish I could leave my job of CNC programming and be a respected scammer I mean developer but I m bad person and icant scame so free and don’t feel bad about it
Same here. I don't get his backers at all, but hey... I spent over a hundred bucks on Star Citizen too, so who am I to talk, eh?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
80% was giving people too much hope that the update would actually come out this year. See guys he is not that bad!

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I was downloading this game but you guys are saying that the latest update 0.6 is bad and all that stuff, so I'm going to wait for a few months and come back to check and download again when you guys say thats its good.

I don't want to ruin my good memories.

See you all when the next update comes in a couple of months.
It's worth playing if you liked the previous updates. It's not like 0.6 made the game worse. Some here really disliked the writing, but it's not like a new update is going to retcon anything, so no point in waiting for that.

0.6 added a lot of content but also felt half-assed. Like some animations getting turned into 6 by simply showing it at different speeds and angles. Now this wouldn't be a bad thing of course, but since so many other scenes didn't get any or barely any animations, it felt similarly to a homework assignement being double-spaced to meet a minimum page requirement.
Same with the bonus renders: Twice as many as in 0.5 but tons of repetition.
It was also ridiculously buggy when launched and the scenes gallery wasn't updated after weeks of "testing".

Last edited:

romeo_must

Jul 21, 2018
why do people still believe this guy? I use to be on their discord until they blocked me cause I was telling everyone that he was done with the game. I'm friends with someone pretty close to him and they have confirmed that he basically just has been on vacation since last year. He's completely dropped the game.

Reactions: Fharmut0

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
I finally ended up dropping this game, shame as it was really good and has my favorite milf (Linda). I was holding out hope for an update but the longer time goes on it seems less likely anything will be released.

Reactions: Fharmut0 and Jarul

Alejandro Martinez

Feb 25, 2018
Why does this game take so much to finish? It's not even well-written. It doesn't have an story, it's just a compilation of scenes. There's not a subplot, there's not antagonist characters. It's not a game even. It's more like a visual novel with just good renders. Developers like Lewdlab or NLT make better Renpy games with well-written plots and excellent renders. Stop supporting this scamer.

Reactions: Fharmut0

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Why does this game take so much to finish? It's not even well-written. It doesn't have an story, it's just a compilation of scenes. There's not a subplot, there's not antagonist characters. It's not a game even. It's more like a visual novel with just good renders. Developers like Lewdlab or NLT make better Renpy games with well-written plots and excellent renders. Stop supporting this scamer.
NLT makes games on RPG Maker. But Yes, he has great games.

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
I wish I could leave my job of CNC programming and be a respected scammer I mean developer but I m bad person and icant scame so free and don’t feel bad about it
You and me both. I've had enough of Fanuc & mastercam.

Reactions: spas

Albator54

Feb 23, 2019
Without wanting to be controversial, it's been 19 months since there has been an update. Haven't you read that he is considering writing a new game? Chances are he's using Milfy CIty's money to work on his new game.
He is going to release a new game with false updates, because he will be a year early, and the pigeons will still pay.
It is an analysis on my part, not a certainty.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes