JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
I wish I could leave my job of CNC programming and be a respected scammer I mean developer but I m bad person and icant scame so free and don’t feel bad about it
You and me both. I've had enough of Fanuc & mastercam.

Reactions: spas

Albator54

Feb 23, 2019
Without wanting to be controversial, it's been 19 months since there has been an update. Haven't you read that he is considering writing a new game? Chances are he's using Milfy CIty's money to work on his new game.
He is going to release a new game with false updates, because he will be a year early, and the pigeons will still pay.
It is an analysis on my part, not a certainty.

tomas123

Feb 6, 2019
Honestly, when I see these digits on Patreons of creators here I am quite tempted to assemble a team of my own a create some games. The trend is quite clear - great animations and renders, some simple but time consuming grind and mainly good progression system with girls. I guess the challenge is to find people that actually want to create stuff like this. The market "need" for these types of games clearly is substantial, but not many people want their name to be associated with the new sex game... Anyhow hopefully we get an update someday.

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
Honestly, when I see these digits on Patreons of creators here I am quite tempted to assemble a team of my own a create some games. The trend is quite clear - great animations and renders, some simple but time consuming grind and mainly good progression system with girls. I guess the challenge is to find people that actually want to create stuff like this. The market "need" for these types of games clearly is substantial, but not many people want their name to be associated with the new sex game... Anyhow hopefully we get an update someday.
If I knew how to do anything remotely involved in creating a game I'd give it a go. Unfortunately I do not.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
the only reason i wait becuz this is sara update i swear if this update somehow we manage to get i will drop the game after that

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
IMO the abandoned rules really need revision. This game really shows the loophole that can be used to make the game look current and continue to draw money in.

What happens when we go a full year without an update or any empirical evidence of progress? Yet still have the "it's coming" excuse.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
IMO the abandoned rules really need revision. This game really shows the loophole that can be used to make the game look current and continue to draw money in.

What happens when we go a full year without an update or any empirical evidence of progress? Yet still have the "it's coming" excuse.
Atthe very least it should have the on hold tag until he releases an update.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes