Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So this wasn't tagged as abandoned yet just because people still coment on this thread or what?
ICSTOR isn't completely silent on it and claims to still be working, so it fulfills the extremely arbitrary three months without contact rule.

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
It's a sad thing to see that the dev doesn't seem to be on rails anymore. Between very long periods of silence and an obvious lack of work done for a long time despite an arguable success, it's clear to me that the dev isn't capable of handling the game anymore.

I believe this phenomenon would be called Dunning–Kruger effect . It's basically a psychological bias where one person can overestimate their talent which lead to an issue where upon gaining experience, the realization of how much there's yet to learn and do dawns on them. So self-perception changes its sign to "minus" and you get bad work practices which lead to inefficient/stressing work and burn outs.

It's very common in lewd games, where most new devs have no experience in game-making which often lead to horribly designed gameplay mechanics, over-ambitious goals, poor writing, lack of general creativity, improper work ethics (People don't know how to properly debug, design their workflow and such, which lead to increase dev times and more development difficulties).

It's one of the reasons that despite being an actual indie game dev, i choose to not (yet) dedicate time on a new lewd game since i know the implications of game-making (and i'm waiting for my other game to be fulfilled before starting a new one). Something many new naive devs forget and fall into when they see the success of a handful of lewd game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Balpheron

Sieberik

Jul 5, 2020
Hey guys,

Just wondering... I am trying to complete the Celia story line. I am up to the point where she tells met to come to her house during the night. But when I get there the door appears to be locked. Tried to talk to her, but she's not giving me a key or anything. Is there any way to get into the house?

Included my savegame, just in case...

Thanks for any help.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys,

Just wondering... I am trying to complete the Celia story line. I am up to the point where she tells met to come to her house during the night. But when I get there the door appears to be locked. Tried to talk to her, but she's not giving me a key or anything. Is there any way to get into the house?

Thanks for any help.
That advice is misleading. You need to complete the security guard quest, blackmail her for a BJ and then blackmail her for sex before getting access to her apartment.

Last edited:

Mitchconner29

Apr 1, 2018
Hey guys,

Thanks for any help.

hey, yeah i just played through your save.

you gotta first order her on the web cam to blow you using the glory hole in the school toilets.
then do the security guard quest, then order her to have sex with you in the toilets, then you be able to access her apartment, she'll be in the gym.

Reactions: Sieberik

Sieberik

Jul 5, 2020
Okay, thanks, that helped me a little bit further. However, when I enter the security guards room there is nothing to click on.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
How has this not been marked as abandoned? Other devs get that tag if they don't update for far shorter time-spans.

Reactions: BBinfo

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I fail to understand why so many of you want it so bad that the thread is marked as abandoned. What difference does it make? This is a pirate site and the vast majority are not here to find new devs they'd like to support
Besides, this thread has been negative towards ICSTOR and the game for the whole of 2020, if this makes you interested in supporting ICSTOR then yeahhh ...

Aug 18, 2019
my only problem is that Sara was my favorite character, and she has been locked in her room for nearly 3 years - the Mom was the main character, and she has been abandoned for over a year (literally, Dad left); ICSTOR, a few years ago, put up a community poll, and the winning result was that the game would "end" with the Mom, Younger Sis, and Older Sis all getting pregnant by the MC in a 4-way harem - - i don't see that happening anymore

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes