tomas123

Feb 6, 2019
Honestly, when I see these digits on Patreons of creators here I am quite tempted to assemble a team of my own a create some games. The trend is quite clear - great animations and renders, some simple but time consuming grind and mainly good progression system with girls. I guess the challenge is to find people that actually want to create stuff like this. The market "need" for these types of games clearly is substantial, but not many people want their name to be associated with the new sex game... Anyhow hopefully we get an update someday.

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
Honestly, when I see these digits on Patreons of creators here I am quite tempted to assemble a team of my own a create some games. The trend is quite clear - great animations and renders, some simple but time consuming grind and mainly good progression system with girls. I guess the challenge is to find people that actually want to create stuff like this. The market "need" for these types of games clearly is substantial, but not many people want their name to be associated with the new sex game... Anyhow hopefully we get an update someday.
If I knew how to do anything remotely involved in creating a game I'd give it a go. Unfortunately I do not.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
the only reason i wait becuz this is sara update i swear if this update somehow we manage to get i will drop the game after that

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
IMO the abandoned rules really need revision. This game really shows the loophole that can be used to make the game look current and continue to draw money in.

What happens when we go a full year without an update or any empirical evidence of progress? Yet still have the "it's coming" excuse.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
IMO the abandoned rules really need revision. This game really shows the loophole that can be used to make the game look current and continue to draw money in.

What happens when we go a full year without an update or any empirical evidence of progress? Yet still have the "it's coming" excuse.
Atthe very least it should have the on hold tag until he releases an update.

tomas123

Feb 6, 2019
Money and power changes people if they are weak. I saw this happen to others, I experienced it myself. We all can talk humble when we are broke as fuck or just making enough to survive. But when you start getting more than you feel you are worth, it can really fuck you up. I pretty sure it started as a passion project, I doubt he planned to earn a small fortune from a fucking sex game and eventually got greedy and who knows what else.

Honestly I don't care that much as in this case people can cancel at any time. The product is there, it's good. Companies do way scummier shit everyday and we treat as normal because we are used to it. But I guess the admins on this forum should at least remove it from trending, it's like always on top, so it generates new traffic, new supporters. I would not doubt if part of the cash is going to f95zone so they keep it at the top. It's business after all.

Reactions: Fharmut0
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes