Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
If i go down the path of telling truth to Zuri what will the outcome be for Dads company ? When Lying to Zuri dad said his company will be boasting record profits but i dont know if ruining Zuri and Suri life was really worth it even though they are a pair of manipulative bitches :confused:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i just registered to comment in this topic and to say to developer that this game is pure gold, the story and the graphics are awesome and animations are out of this world, some AAA studios should be ashamed after seeing this tipe of quality on animations, hats off to you sir and best off luck in the future updates ;)

Reactions: firenun and Namco15

Gunja02

Mar 2, 2018
If i go down the path of telling truth to Zuri what will the outcome be for Dads company ? When Lying to Zuri dad said his comapny will be boasting record profits but i dont know if ruining Zuri and Suri life was really worth it even though they are a pair of manipulative bitches :confused:
Dad will have less time and alot of work, when you choose to tell them the true company names. Wish this route would have effected the weekend event with mom.

Reactions: luisar018

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
i just registered to comment in this topic and to say to developer that this game is pure gold, the story and the graphics are awesome and animations are out of this world, some AAA studios should be ashamed after seeing this tipe of quality on animations, hats off to you sir and best off luck in the future updates ;)
Let's all take a moment to appreciate a game which achieves this. Making people get an account or subscribe just for the sheer act of their desire to personally say how good your work is... Is what I believe one of the highest achievements a game can get.

As for me, a veteran in VN's and corruption games, I was hearing SO MUCH about this new game Milfy City (which was at 0.1f) and I was like... what can it possibly be so great about it? it's only version 0.1.

I have to say... It exceeded my expectations and it deserves the place in the Hall of Fame. Right from version 0.2. That is wow level. The story super exciting and the animations are the best out there. The coding is so good, and it doesn't feel cringy at all. Even the way you obtain money is exciting (i like memoriax and photoshooting sister)

I always said... I could develop a game, I have all the imagination, I got Maya, easy money. But then I played Milfy City and I was like... Heeeeeey, this dev is actually really good. Now this is a challenge to beat.

So yeah, what I'm saying is... This game deserves it's praise and just became a standard for devs out there. Simply puts to dust 98% of games out there.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This is just fantastic.

Is there any other game where the mom goes after the son?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes