ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
You lucky bastard. We had meltdowns in here and some people lost weight and took up drinking and smoking while waiting for the update. F5 keyboard key sales skyrocketed.

And you come here prancing and say "oh I only had to wait a couple of days you guys".

Not cool, man. Not cool. :FeelsBadMan:
Sorry dude, i couldn't resist :p

But look on the bright side, now I'm in the same boat as you, if we do not drown while the new update doesn't come out, we will have the opportunity to share the depression that is waiting so long for a single update :FeelsBadMan:

chylin

May 3, 2018
Sorry dude, i couldn't resist :p

But look on the bright side, now I'm in the same boat as you, if we do not drown while the new update doesn't come out, we will have the opportunity to share the depression that is waiting so long for a single update :FeelsBadMan:
I'm sorry, I had to post this ;) Waiting for update was not bad at all ;D

upload_2018-5-8_14-58-39.png

untime

Jan 5, 2018
why the boy has to be SON instead of step-son? I hope there's a non-incest version of this game :D

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Doesn't look like it will be that way according to the dev's post on patreon, next update will most likely focus on Sara.
Right. One of the Dev just confirmed this:

"Version 0.3 will only include the winner from that poll, because there is no time to also include the second placed character. From version 0.4 ICSTOR will include one main character and one side character."

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Right. One of the Dev just confirmed this:

"Version 0.3 will only include the winner from that poll, because there is no time to also include the second placed character. From version 0.4 ICSTOR will include one main character and one side character."

Miramar1

Apr 27, 2018
Way to wait several days and knowingly give your fanbase the impression it'd be the top two winners. Lame.

David87

Mar 21, 2018
Way to wait several days and knowingly give your fanbase the impression it'd be the top two winners. Lame.
I'm okay with that cause v0.3 will be at the end of this month! May 26th or 28th I think. We get two updates in such a short period to be precise in a space less than a month. It's understandable he can't render many content.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I'm okay with that cause v0.3 will be at the end of this month! May 26th or 28th I think. We get two updates in such a short period to be precise in a space less than a month. It's understandable he can't render many content.
Im not okay with that because the update being for Sara is basically no update for me :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Koniar and David87
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes