Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I feel a bit disappointed about the update...
Mind you, it wasn't short... I just didn't care about Zuri/Suri, and they had too much spotlight in this update.
Zero content for Celia or Judy? Not cool, man...

I loved the storyline about Mom, it keeps going strong, even with the cruel teasing...
Caroline's storyline was good too, I just hope she ends up feeling something for the MC...
And the swimming pool event was good too...

Let's hope Icstor doesn't lose the focus in what really matters... the milfs.

nqdies1

Jul 24, 2017
hello its really great game
i just got 1 question after made progress i cant find anyone around only bob being house and his office
caroline sara and linda isnt around
is this a bug or ? just end of this version

Dasati

May 30, 2017
the scenes arent unlocking in the gallery anyone experiencing this?
Which scenes? If you mean the twins just wait 3 days after giving them the last company name. Also it was said on discord because of the time constraints (they aiming for 0.3 this month) the next update will be focused on only Sara. From 0.4 onwards updates will feature one main char (either Linda, Caroline or Sara) and one side char.

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
You know, the main menu of the game makes it look like there will inevitably be a story where MC can have foursome with the family. That'd be pretty awesome but obviously not in the long run for now.

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
Which scenes? If you mean the twins just wait 3 days after giving them the last company name. Also it was said on discord because of the time constraints (they aiming for 0.3 this month) the next update will be focused on only Sara. From 0.4 onwards updates will feature one main char (either Linda, Caroline or Sara) and one side char.
Every scene. I started a new game and I already got a blowjob from sara and kissed mom on the car, arent these scenes supposed to be there?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
~-Updated Android port-~
give booom a break and donate on his patreron for faster ports

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes